What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Fri | Raiders 20-12 Bulldogs | Canberra #nrlcancan

R11: CAN v CBY

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
Canberra at times look like a jnr footy team....players recieving the ball standing still....players watching the ball runnner (no support play) I saw a tap restart about 20 out from their own line, two wide passses infield for a foward hit up...first reciever nowhere near the adline waiting and recieving the ball motionless.....dunno what they do at training
That said theyr defending well and playing OK - just at times they look lost

It all starts from the hooker. The bulldogs have no spark without Ennis and we are just a rabble and have been all season. Tongue is a hopeless hooker. I will never understand Furners opposition to Glenn Buttriss. He is no Cam Smith but he is easily our best option at 9 and he's lucky to get 25 min a game.

Billythekid

First Grade
Can the bulldogs do anything besides hitups and kicks on the line? Embarrasing attack so far.

The worst part is this is a team with Barba, Pritchard, Idris and Morris.

Dragon

Coach
Can see Barba or Idris doing something special to get the Dogs back into this. Canberra just need to hold onto the pill and score maybe once more

innsaneink

Referee
I predict a much more involved barba in the 2nd half, I think Moore may get up him
Hope it stays as is tho as I tipped c'bra and no one else at work did.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Reynolds has made it hard for us to go forward. Too much flat ball not giving players like Idris or Pritchard enough hard runs close to the line.

no name

Coach
There goes Gus again with his calls. Same thing happened in the first half and Raiders got done for a knock on and he said good call.

Latest posts