What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Roberts

Pazza

First Grade
bulldogs1_gallery__470x329.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...n-roberts-for-two-seasons-20110517-1eqm3.html

CrazyEel

Bench
Roberts may not be the greatest 5/8 but I'd take him over Keating any day. Keating always remnds of a headless chook running in circles and going nowhere.

How good is it watching the dogs get smashed

Oh well we have something in common. Love seeing them so inept. Just like us really. Funny thing is they spent millions on their team
But are playing shit. Pritchard at 450k is an embarrassment. Hodkinson has just gone down hill what happened to his running game that I remember.

On Roberts henlooks dangerous. He can throw a quick pass and take the line on. I'm really looking forward to him coming over.

CrazyEel

Bench
On Roberts henlooks dangerous. He can throw a quick pass and take the line on. I'm really looking forward to him coming over.
Me too Jake, I think he will build a good combo with Sandow which will finally give us skillful options in the halves and keep the oppposition guessing causing them to hang back just that little bit.

Me too Jake, I think he will build a good combo with Sandow which will finally give us skillful options in the halves and keep the oppposition guessing causing them to hang back just that little bit.

And they'd be awesome for Hayne. We will be more direct next year asking heaps of questions onthe opposition line.

strider

Post Whore
And they'd be awesome for Hayne. We will be more direct next year asking heaps of questions onthe opposition line.
we need to get brian smith back to talk about us "asking questions of the opposition" - he was king of the "asking questions" in the press conferences :lol: .... and he used to cop a caning over it on here too :lol:

Latest posts