What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soccer trivia

before Milans champions league win in 2007, who was the last Italian team to win the European Cup/Champions League, which won the final in the regulation 90 minutes?

you are correct! Sucks barca lost but how could i be upset about that match, Im of the opinion that any team from any era, would of beaten that Milan side. still sucks tho.

ok next question i guess:

Which team had the worst Goal difference in the entire 2006 world cup tournament?

i can never forget the 8-0

not because it was a great game but i made a $20 bet with my lebo mate that germany would win 8-0 ... obviously i was taking the piss with the hope he would wash away the bet when it didn't happen because it was so outlandish ... how wrong i was ... or is that right? lol

which former bayern manager who started them off on their run to greatness in the early 70's also managed barcelona in the 80's?

barca had some german manager called udo something. if some german gangster came to my house and put a gun to my head and asked me what this guys last name was, id have to take the bullet, i have no clue.

Deacon

First Grade
*Bump*

Argh love the Bundesliga of late ill go either Udo Lattek or Dettmar Cramer?

boxhead

First Grade
Raphael Van Der Vart

Wrong. It was Rafael van der Vaart. ;-)
Jokes, CORRECT!

Who scored his first Premier League goal for Aston Villa whilst on loan from Tottenham in the 2010/2011 season?

Who is the (quote) "most versatile player" in the Tottenham line-up, and what makes him so versatile?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wrong. It was Rafael van der Vaart. ;-)
Jokes, CORRECT!

Who scored his first Premier League goal for Aston Villa whilst on loan from Tottenham in the 2010/2011 season?

Who is the (quote) "most versatile player" in the Tottenham line-up, and what makes him so versatile?

Kyle Walker

Answer to the second question would only be an opinion

boxhead

First Grade
Complete the quote.

"Samir Nasri......has the touch of an _________"

This occured during his "break-out" season in the EPL, 2010/2011.
As a tip, it came against Fulham.

Latest posts