What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Roberts

True EEL

Bench
Who's trying to be a hero, your the one getting getting abusive on the Interwebs :lol: Nothing scarier than an internet hard man.

exactly, which is why i do sometimes react to many of the keyboard warriors on here that clearly try and make themsleves feel better by degrading others....its pathetic how some people act on here :roll:

True EEL

Bench
And now you're attacking Eels Dude and boxhead just because they dare to have an opinion you don't like?!?

You're out of control.

you....Pou Pou....didn't seriously just acuse me of 'attacking' someone on here did you kettle??? dear me....wow!? :crazy:and out of control, ha ha that's gold coming from you :lol:

and i was attacking them was i? read my posts again and consider that Boxy weighed in (if you can call it that) on my conversation with someone else and i simply reacted to that and i was more than cordial to Eels Dude, so as usual, think again

True EEL

Bench
:lol: your insult was a vague suggestion that you ignored me, which is why I said it was a meek display. And actually I wasn't specifically referring to you singly about the main point of my post. Re-read it. I quite clearly indicate that it is a global issue and not something specific to you. And a huge :lol: that you think you can judge me based off limited encounters on the Internet.

i didn't and haven't judged you at all matey, but the picture is suddenly becoming clearer and its not looking very favourable towards you....best of luck

SDM

First Grade
you....Pou Pou....didn't seriously just acuse me of 'attacking' someone on here did you kettle??? dear me....wow!? :crazy:and out of control, ha ha that's gold coming from you :lol:

and i was attacking them was i? read my posts again and consider that Boxy weighed in (if you can call it that) on my conversation with someone else and i simply reacted to that and i was more than cordial to Eels Dude, so as usual, think again

lol@again

Subway? KFC? Sushi?

I reckon we should have a thread for each player. Then arguements can be spread throughout the parra forum instead of being stuck in this thread alone.

Latest posts