What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

Evenflow

Bench
Yeah, I'd be reading other teams forums if mine was as slow as this one. Pardon me whilst I google Justin Beiber, I sort of missed that one:?

Big Norm

:lol: Says he who has nothing better to do than frequent other teams forums. A team no less that has inflicted irreparable wounds on your own and their supporters year after year after year since the Grand Final of 1999. Now you've had your fun but more importantly you've once again made an utter f**kwit out of yourself so it's time to head back to your own forum and fantasize over meeting a fellow member.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
:lol: Says he who has nothing better to do than frequent other teams forums. A team no less that has inflicted irreparable wounds on your own and their supporters year after year after year since the Grand Final of 1999. Now you've had your fun but more importantly you've once again made an utter f**kwit out of yourself so it's time to head back to your own forum and fantasize over meeting a fellow member.

It's a deal, mate. I'll start a poll right now:).

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Let's be honest here, I like to think of myself as the biggest troll on this forum:D. But now times have changed since you lot were busted and publically humiliated last season. So really my passion for trolling up trouble has diminished - you've done the crime, you've done your time etc etc.

I can stick around and put you lot in your place with my witty and insightful posts. However there seems to be a few that want me to pack my bags and head back to the Saints forum.

What will it be???? Stay or Go. When the tribe has spoken I will take their/your directive.

Final counting this Friday night:D

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Why have you got 1000 monkeys on 1000 laptops in your basement?? And why do you want to loan me 17?? Mate you need help, serious help. But then again there might be a logical reason for the 1000 x 1000 x 17. I keenly await your explination of this monkey, laptop, lending post. You do write your own stuff, don't you.

Big Norm - Has seen some weird posts, but this one is something else.

afinalsin666

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol: Oh, do stay. Bloody crack-up. Wonder if Bennett knows the Heimlich Manuever?
heimlich.jpg

Noa

First Grade
Why have you got 1000 monkeys on 1000 laptops in your basement?? And why do you want to loan me 17?? Mate you need help, serious help. But then again there might be a logical reason for the 1000 x 1000 x 17. I keenly await your explination of this monkey, laptop, lending post. You do write your own stuff, don't you.

Big Norm - Has seen some weird posts, but this one is something else.

And you call yourself a troll!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Trolls are generally short, height-wise, thus it went well over my trollish head.

666: I wonder if Waldron will ever work again?? I wonder if the Storm will appologies for the salary cap thingy?? I wonder if anyone will match or beat our 11 premierships in a row??

Big Norm

Last edited:

to_ddeath

Coach
Trolls are generally short, height-wise, thus it went well over my trollish head.

666: I wonder if Waldron will ever work again?? I wonder if the Storm will appologies for the salary cap thingy?? I wonder if anyone will match or beat our 11 premierships in a row??

Big Norm

Who knows? This year is the most obvious "there there we'll give you a premiership to make up for your 2010 exclusion" season you're ever gonna see.....

T.

Billythekid

First Grade
I wonder if anyone will match or beat our 11 premierships in a row??

:lol: You must be worried about the dragons form if you're having to fall back onto that to try and show off.

For someone who hates cap cheating so much you seem awfully proud of dominating in an era where you just got to hoard all the talent.

Who knows? This year is the most obvious "there there we'll give you a premiership to make up for your 2010 exclusion" season you're ever gonna see.....

This is supposed to be a troll? I'll take it as a compliment that we're so good that the only explanation you can come up with is cheating.

Enjoying watching the dragons slide down the ladder? It's only going to get better now that yous have lost Bennett.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Yep, 11 Premierships in a row. Never before, never again. Waldron must have fantasised about it, you know how it ended....

Big Norm

afinalsin666

First Grade
Hey come on Thorson, he obviously thinks one of our GF appearances was legit. Which one was it to_ddeath? 2006? Yeah, i reckon you think it was 2006. Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we were over then too.

money.jpg

StormChaser

First Grade
Err dipshit, just pointing out we have one each, and what a grand one it was too, beating you pussies into your usual submissive position.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Hey come on Thorson, he obviously thinks one of our GF appearances was legit. Which one was it to_ddeath? 2006? Yeah, i reckon you think it was 2006. Thanks for the vote of confidence, but we were over then too.

money.jpg

Which was the one when you got rolled 40-0??

Big Norm

Evenflow

Bench
2008. Which was the one you got rolled by the "refs"?

1999 it was apparently though after thorough investigation it was found that it had nothing whatsoever to do with the refs, it just turned out to be yet another massive choke from the merged entity after leading 14-0 at half time .

Which one of the gimps do you think came up with this little gem below, Norm or ddeath? Be sure to watch from about the 3.10 mark to see LOL@Mundine drop the Grand Final cold over the try line which never gets old no matter how many times to see it. Then of course the grand finale of Ainscough ripping of Smithy's head to well and truly complete the choke.

While we didn't know it at the time, that was also the day we officially made St Merge Illamerger to be our bitches having a winning record of 17-4 since then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZHYm3gJXrI :lol:

to_ddeath

Coach
1999 it was apparently though after thorough investigation it was found that it had nothing whatsoever to do with the refs, it just turned out to be yet another massive choke from the merged entity after leading 14-0 at half time .

Which one of the gimps do you think came up with this little gem below, Norm or ddeath? Be sure to watch from about the 3.10 mark to see LOL@Mundine drop the Grand Final cold over the try line which never gets old no matter how many times to see it. Then of course the grand finale of Ainscough ripping of Smithy's head to well and truly complete the choke.

While we didn't know it at the time, that was also the day we officially made St Merge Illamerger to be our bitches having a winning record of 17-4 since then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZHYm3gJXrI :lol:

"Illamerger"....geez, originality bursting from every vessel there :lol:

T.