What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For All The Keating Lovers Of The World

TheRam

Coach
I told you so!!!

He is a plonker. An average player at best. We need to sign Anthony Watts pronto. Come on it's not that hard to see what we are missing here. And it is a good sharp and fast dummy half that knows how to control the ruck and worry the "A" and "B" defenders. He is not this. Watts is fast, direct and challenges the middle all the time.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah, let's sign a fringe first grader with huge off field issues who was punted by three clubs...that's the answer :roll:

TheRam

Coach
Yeah, let's sign a fringe first grader with huge off field issues who was punted by three clubs...that's the answer :roll:

And he is still a far better option than what we have got at the moment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Keating is average at best, but i'd still prefer him at our club than a piece of shit like Watts.

strider

Post Whore
i believe this makes it a hattrick - 3 whiny bitch threads all singling out 1 player in a row - great work :clap:

strider

Post Whore
Stop whinging you whiny little bitch. :roll:
come on - i'm just keeping with the theme of this place :thumn

but i guess i'm missing the one vital thing - to single someone out - give me a bit, i'll come up with someone

TheRam

Coach
come on - i'm just keeping with the theme of this place :thumn

but i guess i'm missing the one vital thing - to single someone out - give me a bit, i'll come up with someone

Funny so am I. :lol:

Oh why don't you try Lasalo?

yy_cheng

Coach
I rate Lasalo. Good player.

The backrow will be interesting next year

Hindy, Reni are certainties and 80 min players

That leaves 1 spot for

Smith, Horo, Lasalo, Tautai, Pat O and possibly The Shack

Props are

Fui, Mannah, Poore, Allgood and possibly the Shack

My pack would be