What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are our membership tally board?

oldmancraigy

Coach
314038-paul-osborne-eels.jpg

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
15,000 is the target.

Both ticketed and non ticketed.
I think that is a reasonable total, though personally I think we should be aiming a little higher regardless of last years results, and focus on our recruiting for 2012.

oldmancraigy

Coach
It's a crying shame that a club like ours plays at the smallest ground in the NRL!

Technically Campbelltown is smaller, but they don't play many games there.

Where are the end grandstands we were promised?!?!?!? Darn stadium trust/ government!

Even at the smallest ground in the comp, we still managed to finish with 9th best crowds - not bad considering we were 14th.

strider

Post Whore
pretty sure shark park and brooky would be smaller too ... kogarah may even be smaller???

Eelsman18

Juniors
I think provided we can maintain a solid crowd average over the course of the season, we're doing well.
Unfortunately, such is the nature of our club, that when things are going well, we have huge crowd numbers every week.

When it's on the other end of the spectrum however, and we're not playing well, thus losing games - the crowd figures and averages, are lower than we expected.

Eels Dude

Coach
15 thousand sounds very optimistic to me. What did we get last year, wasn't it around 12 thousand?

Latest posts