What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A-League '11/12 :: Round 20

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hal2012-round20.jpg

All live AEDT, all on FOX

Timmah

Staff member
Funnily enough, CCM could well be anywhere up to 12 points clear at the end of this round, despite the recent patch of losses.

roboshark

Coach
Unfortunately for you mate the sky blues suck

And their strip is the worst in a-league hitory

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Funnily enough, CCM could well be anywhere up to 12 points clear at the end of this round, despite the recent patch of losses.
Conversely they could only be 2 points clear at the end of this round, even though they surely can't lose to GCU (even without Amini ;-))

roboshark

Coach
Their youth team have been pretty red hot in recent years and they are all getting their go now in 1sts.....17 yr old as capt tho is madness

Timmah

Staff member
Mariners v Nix about to kickoff. Johnny Sutton to start up front, should be interesting.

Not holding my breath for a win, we're badly out of form and need Amini/Ryan/Boz back

Timmah

Staff member
Bugger, was hoping for a Victory win or a draw.

Still, a positive, confident CCM match and a 2-0 win suits me well. Should've won 5-0 the way we controlled things but that's life.

Mong

Post Whore
The roars attack is looking better than it has for a long time..

Great crowd as well.

Timmah

Staff member
Due to Kewell, otherwise - rubbish.

Mariners much the same to be fair, 7k isn't good enough for the League leaders, especially with us averaging around 10k most of the season.

Should be a big one v Sydney provided the Sky Blues are still in the running.

Mong

Post Whore
I am down the coast so couldn't get to the game, was at the NYE game against the victory, pretty sure it was a little under 15k that night.

Latest posts