What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General off season footy/sport/current affairs chatter

born an eel

Bench
yeah her dealings with Carr as published by the Australian were "compltely untrue" on wednesday and only decided to contest the leadership..oops I mean ask Carr this morning if her wanted the job.

Or was she pushed into it by the puppet master Dastyari

Gronk

Staff member
The victory here is that the LNP insinuated in question time midweek that the faceless men vetoed the Carr appointment, yet it happened anyway.

It makes Abbott look like a goose and gives his Julia-is-a-puppet-of-the-labor-backroom mantra less credibility.

born an eel

Bench
The victory here is that the LNP insinuated in question time midweek that the faceless men vetoed the Carr appointment, yet it happened anyway.

It makes Abbott look like a goose and gives his Julia-is-a-puppet-of-the-labor-backroom mantra less credibility.
or more credability that NSW labour control federal labour.

ParraAds

Juniors
Carr has been appointed Foreign Minister so that Gillard can demonstrate she is "strong".

Why is the Federal government run by reaction to reaction? Is Gillard incapable of making a decision on its merits, rather than because she wants to respond to how the newspapers have portrayed her this week?

Just how stupid is the Gillard woman? And so we have Bob Carr again, the man who created the model perfected by Rudd - doing nothing for years but using daily media spin to proclaim his non-existent "achievements".

But I'm sure it's all the media and Abbott's fault deep down but I've just missed it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Geez the Eels forum is quiet atm.
You'd hardly know that the season has started.
I think we need to win more games.

Suity

born an eel

Bench
Geez the Eels forum is quiet atm.
You'd hardly know that the season has started.
I think we need to win more games.

Suity
welcome to the new forum where everybody tows the party line.

Anybody who steps out of line gets hounded until they give up a go elsewhere.

Brian: Please, please, please listen! I've got one or two things to say.
The Crowd: Tell us! Tell us both of them!
Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
The Crowd: Yes! We're all individuals!
Brian: You're all different!
The Crowd: Yes, we ARE all different!
Man in crowd: I'm not...
The Crowd: Sch!

parra pete

Referee
Quote of the Year by Julia Gillard to Julie Bishop.

"It doesn't matter who I appoint as Foreign Minister, they won't raise a sweat wiping the floor with you"

That did make Julie blink....

Another classic to Abbott.. "You shouldn't be worried about faceless men, you should be more worried about the useless men behind you"

Abbott's ears started flapping......

Gronk

Staff member
How about that rain ?

This is my stamping ground @ Bondi. You'd think that they burst the main.

article-bondi-rain-facebook.jpg

born an eel

Bench
Quote of the Year by Julia Gillard to Julie Bishop.

"It doesn't matter who I appoint as Foreign Minister, they won't raise a sweat wiping the floor with you"

That did make Julie blink....

Another classic to Abbott.. "You shouldn't be worried about faceless men, you should be more worried about the useless men behind you"

Abbott's ears started flapping......
I still prefer "there will not be a carbon tax under the government I lead"

TheRam

Coach
F**k you guys a useless. Arguing over which pollie lies more than the other or which party is better than the other. MFG!!!

WAKE UP...They all want you DEAD!!!

mickdo

Coach
not to begin with, if it was we could buy carbon credits from NZ or China at a tenth of the price we will be asked to pay.

No, buying of carbon credits internationally does not determine the difference between a Carbon Tax and ETS. It's still an ETS even to begin with, just with fixed price credits for 3 years that can be traded within Australia. You can't do that with a tax. Rudd's ETS was the same (but only for 1 year).

Latest posts