What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did this happen on ch9 aswell?

gallagher

Juniors
I get my footy on friday night through Imparja that takes the ch9 feed. We get the Qld game first.
After the broncos/knights game they swithched to the tigers saints game. Only problem was that they showed the last 20 seconds of it before going to the kick off. Nasty little spoiler to say the least.

Did this happen on Ch 9 Qld?

roboshark

Coach
The sooner they lose the rights the better. If they keep them then that proves the nrl doesn't give a shit about the fans

gallagher

Juniors
Well I streamed the tigers game anyway so knew the result, but for those that just tuned in. Very poor

ceagle

Bench
Where the f**k is the score graphic on the New v Bris game? Channel 9 is pathetic

Usain Bolt

Bench
Did the Aussie coverage just come back from an ad break when Uate scored? cos in NZ we saw the whole play unfold without commentary until Uate touched down and I was just laughing how Hadley said "that's a try" at the end

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Did the Aussie coverage just come back from an ad break when Uate scored? cos in NZ we saw the whole play unfold without commentary until Uate touched down and I was just laughing how Hadley said "that's a try" at the end

Yeah, that's how it came across.

It's a bloody delayed game, htf could they f**k that up?

Snappy

Coach
r
The sooner they lose the rights the better. If they keep them then that proves the nrl doesn't give a shit about the fans

Was obviously an error with imparja casue it didnt happen on the nine coverage. You want imparja to lose the rights ?

And really, cant you whingers deal with the score not being on the screen for a few minutes ? Is it really that big of a deal ? Get a life :roll: