What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Fri | Rabbitohs 12-20 Broncos | NIB, Perth

Round 4 result: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tigers next week without Farah. That'll be easier opposition than this week. We can still make things happen from a 2-3 start.

blaza88z

Coach
Gilbert: origin this year?
Hoffman: no origin, pledged my allegiance to the kiwis

hahaha fkn muppets

johns_reds

First Grade
12-0 after 20. 12-4 at halftime. We should not have lost from there. We defended well for 60 or so minutes. We just didn't do enough with the ball.

No. You're wrong.
You haven't watched all the game how can you say rabbitohs were better??? They played well first 20 because of the refs the rest of the game was all broncs

Kiwi

First Grade
12-0 after 20. 12-4 at halftime. We should not have lost from there. We defended well for 60 or so minutes. We just didn't do enough with the ball.

No. You're wrong.
Refs would have been motm had south won, they handed them the 12 point lead

Big Pete

Referee
I feel really proud of the boys tonight, our bench once again proved the difference.

Still shell shocked by Yow Yeh though - may have to hit the birthday bourbons early.

user_nat

Coach
Have to give McGuire a rap, 41 tackles coming off the bench for a prop is pretty huge (plus a lazy 100m).

blaza88z

Coach
if you defended well for 60 minutes or so, 60 minutes being 3/4 of the game, are you conceding the better team lost the game despite defending for 60 minutes?

you idiot

BunniesMan

Immortal
You haven't watched all the game how can you say rabbitohs were better??? They played well first 20 because of the refs the rest of the game was all broncs
When did I say we were better?

The better team is the team that has more points after 80. It's that simple.

But from being up 12-0 and 12-4 at halftime, it's unacceptable to lose from there. The kinds of teams that we're trying to become do not lose from there.

When you're leading by more than try at halftime it's within your control to win. We didn't do it. Again.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Inglis may look good when attacking from fullback but by Christ he is lazy chasing kicks and his positioning is terrible. I think its too much work for him and he is gonna get found out plenty

Latest posts