What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

University Thread

T.T

Juniors
been at UOW for 5 years. was doing commerce/ex science but now just commerce (accounting, fin planning). f**king around, and failing. :(

Dragon2010

First Grade
I'm studying Communication Design. However I'm getting sick of my peers really quick and some of the other things along with it. Either looking at doing a move to marketing and management or join the air force.

Cliffhanger

Coach
B.A. (International Relations).

Currently doing a Master of International Law.

Might start a J.D. next year, but will have to trudge through two years of dry sh#t so I can do Int. Law electives again in third year. 90% of law students I've come across are f#cken opinionated wankers too, which is turning me off.
Oh hai thur :nwave:

Hallatia

Referee
I have some worthless completed degrees. They do give me the credentials to call myself a philosopher and to get a doctorate in that one day, so that is kind of cool. I love my philosophy

urban eel

Juniors
I am currently in my fist semester in a Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science.

cant believe the FFB let Cliffy get away with this

I have some worthless completed degrees. They do give me the credentials to call myself a philosopher and to get a doctorate in that one day, so that is kind of cool. I love my philosophy

conspiracy_keanu_reeves.jpg

Red Bear

Referee
Bach of science - biotechnology.

Hopefully get through this session and then only two subjects to go. graduate end of the year.

Then I just have to figure out what I want to do with my life

Ozzy

First Grade
Electronic Tech, did an assoc. degree in electronic engineering (tafe). Engineers generally become managers and I never wanted to do that.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Prac exam next week for health fitness and performance. Confident about everything but torque.

I love this subject though, the written exam is actually set up so you get client scenarios.

Latest posts