What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S Manu, Pettybourne, Guerra, Tupou, Housten

st.phil

Bench
Thinking abour recruitment for next year - if we could nab any or a couple of these blokes for next year it would be a massive boost. First stop sign some aggessive players, obviously backrow should be priority. We wont be shelling out on halves as there aint any availiable so lets buy in some mongrel - sorely lacking at present and will be until Scott returns.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Thinking abour recruitment for next year - if we could nab any or a couple of these blokes for next year it would be a massive boost. First stop sign some aggessive players, obviously backrow should be priority. We wont be shelling out on halves as there aint any availiable so lets buy in some mongrel - sorely lacking at present and will be until Scott returns.

Guerra has re-signed with roosters.
Houston is old baggage and hasn't reached any great potential
Manu i believe would be a good signing.
Petty Bourne not that interested in..
Tupou would be a very good signing. He's got skills.

Backrow of manu, tupou and creagh would be nice.

st.phil

Bench
NRL rumours says it's between us and the Dogs for Manu...however it was the same site that said we had signed Brett Stewart so...and thats...

ghostface

Juniors
Sika Manu and Pettybourne would be the pick of the litter. Both can add something different to our playing squad.

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm starting to warm to the idea of Manu our pack is lacking the mongrel we once had, Tupou and Pettybourne would also be worth a look at (depending on the price) another one would be Wade Graham apart from that not many worth signing for mine, Gypsy would probably be more clued in than most in regards to the English Super League wonder if any pommy forwards would be worth a shot, or any former NRL players over their worth bringing back, as Newton is doing pretty good at Penrith.

ghostface

Juniors
I'm starting to warm to the idea of Manu our pack is lacking the mongrel we once had, Tupou and Pettybourne would also be worth a look at (depending on the price) another one would be Wade Graham apart from that not many worth signing for mine, Gypsy would probably be more clued in than most in regards to the English Super League wonder if any pommy forwards would be worth a shot, or any former NRL players over their worth bringing back, as Newton is doing pretty good at Penrith.

Wade Graham would be a good signing. Also Lagi Setu has completed his religous duties would like to see him in the Red V again.

64 Dragon

Coach
Wade Graham would be a good signing. Also Lagi Setu has completed his religous duties would like to see him in the Red V again.

Setu was average when he went to the Broncs. No thanks. But I do like Wade Graham. He is a big lad and pretty tough. He can also play in the halfs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tupou is a very good player, has not played fit for us in some time, but when fit, great performer.

Although injury has effected his time with us, his motor has grown too, can do more minutes these days.

Manu goes to the Dogs will spell the end for some of their talented players running around in the NSW cup.

Josh Jackson, Jake Foster and Daniel Finucane are the ones with Finucane and Jackson off contract this yr.

Justin Horo is another not sure whats happened with him but he isn't to bad at all.

64 Dragon

Coach
Manu goes to the Dogs will spell the end for some of their talented players running around in the NSW cup.

Josh Jackson, Jake Foster and Daniel Finucane are the ones with Finucane and Jackson off contract this yr.

Justin Horo is another not sure whats happened with him but he isn't to bad at all.

None of those guys are good enough for us. They are all "fringe first graders". We need some more expansive and expesive guys to replace Scott and Young.

Puff

First Grade
Wages followed by coach followed by club.

Order of importance for players when selecting a club

Father Ted

First Grade
Wages followed by coach followed by club.

Order of importance for players when selecting a club

If that were true then Creagh for example would be a Manly player. Players have lots of reasons for where they work just like we do . Some go to be near Family, some like living near a beach and others won't go to a big city . Some want to play for the club they supported as a kid , some want to play with their friends etc etc . But very few will willingly go to a poorly run club those clubs pay overs and thats why we must never be perceived as a poorly run club..

Minh

First Grade
I think tyson frizzel could turn out to be better than any of the players mentioned above.

This Frizzel comes with big wraps even from Gallen himself, i just wonder if he was so good why did the Sharks let him go I know they have some real quality in their forward pack but one would think they would be foolish to let a young gun go, I hope he makes them rue that decision.