What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Parramatta Crazy?

Disco

Bench
Todays SMH has Parramatta offering 500k for T-Rex and 350k for Darcy Lussick?

Now is that is true then that will deadset do me.

T-Rex is a great player but he really is only on the back of one great season, either way i can cop a struggling club offering him big bucks.

Lussick, is a great talent, could be a superstar, but as a Manly fan i have got to say he has been only solid thus far in his NRL career. Would i like to re-sign him, absolutely, would i pay more than 200k?........No bloody way

Then we hear they are keen on SBW

So they already have

Hoppa - 800k
Hayne - 600K
Sandow - 550k

Then they want to throw big dollars at 2 of SBW, Williams or Lussick.

They are soon gonna have 80% of the cap tied up in 5-6 players

Disco

Bench
They were the numbers being tossed around in the media

Now i'll admit, figures talked about in the papers cannot be trusted but still. if the above numbers are even an indication than its ridiculous

BranVan3000

Coach
Todays SMH has Parramatta offering 500k for T-Rex and 350k for Darcy Lussick?

Now is that is true then that will deadset do me.

T-Rex is a great player but he really is only on the back of one great season, either way i can cop a struggling club offering him big bucks.

Lussick, is a great talent, could be a superstar, but as a Manly fan i have got to say he has been only solid thus far in his NRL career. Would i like to re-sign him, absolutely, would i pay more than 200k?........No bloody way

Then we hear they are keen on SBW

So they already have

Hoppa - 800k
Hayne - 600K
Sandow - 550k

Then they want to throw big dollars at 2 of SBW, Williams or Lussick.

They are soon gonna have 80% of the cap tied up in 5-6 players
What

El Diablo

Post Whore
They were the numbers being tossed around in the media

if the media had any idea what players were paid then why did they never know the Storm and Dogs were rorting the cap?

they just make it up. journo's have nfi who is on what

Card Shark

Immortal
I do suspect that Parramatta are indeed, crazy.

They're like a "supercoach" manager, pick 17 players with 90% of ya money & buy 8 on minimum wage that'll never play first grade.

Only difference is Eels pretty much do that after their top 6 are purchased.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If lussick hadnt of started the brookvale brawl then no one would have heard of him. From that incident he has a reputation as some sort of enforcer, however he is still a bench front rower at best.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I really hope we don't buy Darcy Lussick,in the games i have seen him play he makes so many errors,i don't think he could even win a maiden at Kembla Grange if trained by Sir Henry Cecil

El Diablo

Post Whore
I really hope we don't buy Darcy Lussick,in the games i have seen him play he makes so many errors,i don't think he could even win a maiden at Kembla Grange if trained by Sir Henry Cecil

Lussick lost a barrier trial to Vote For Lust ffs

firechild

First Grade

I'm guesing you've watched 2 or 3 Manly games so far this year. He's certainly not setting the world on fire but he's only made mistakes in a couple of games. Unfortunately those errors potentially cost Manly the game.

Latest posts