What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Building Nicely

Disco

Bench
Setback after setback this year, injuries, a harsh draw, Ridiculous suspension and SOO.

Again today if we include Kieran Foran (who went off after 15min) we were missing 5 Internationals and a SOO player, yet still found a way to grind out an unfashionable win.

The Whare's, Harrison and Liam Forans of this world are doing a great job and once back to full strength we will be tough to beat.

Now the NRL is a damm tough league and plenty of other teams are looking great, but i have seen enough to think Manly are a really good shot of going B2B

gronkathon

First Grade
You have had a hard year with injury, suspension and call ups??

Really nothing new that many teams go through every season.

Keep fapping though

Side not the No Try decision on the Mortimer second try was pretty piss poor.

Finally --------> Manly Forum

Disco

Bench
You have had a hard year with injury, suspension and call ups??

Really nothing new that many teams go through every season.

Keep fapping though

Side not the No Try decision on the Mortimer second try was pretty piss poor.

Finally --------> Manly Forum

B Stewart, T-Rex, G Stewart, K Foran have all missed large chunks of the season

whilst Matai, Wolfman have also missed a few games.

Obviously all teams have had injuries but i cant think of any who have had to do without 6 internationals

As for you Manly forum comment, lighten up. Im interested in where other fans rate Manly in regards to the title

eozsmiles

Bench
Move to Manly forum.

This.
And while we're at it they can move the lol@souths one, the are Parramatta crazy thread, and the inspiration of Cronulla thread. Thin things out a bit.

Ps they are building nicely though.

B Stewart, T-Rex, G Stewart, K Foran have all missed large chunks of the season

whilst Matai, Wolfman have also missed a few games.

Obviously all teams have had injuries but i cant think of any who have had to do without 6 internationals

As for you Manly forum comment, lighten up. Im interested in where other fans rate Manly in regards to the title

People are more interested in crediting every Manly victory to the refs, rather than the team itself. It's pretty pathetic.

Disco

Bench
This.
And while we're at it they can move the lol@souths one, the are Parramatta crazy thread, and the inspiration of Cronulla thread. Thin things out a bit.

Ps they are building nicely though.

And the "tigers will win the comp" thread, "Raiders fury at GWS grant", "Panthers secure Western Panthers name" to there respective forums.

While where at it why not the James Graham thread to the bulldogs forum
The Ashton Sims thread to the Cowboys forum
The Aaron Woods thread to the Tigers forum

Or why not just remove the NRL section altogether

FFS

eaglefan64

Juniors
Along with Ashley Klein.

Piss weak decision to disallow the Mortimer try.

Shut the f**k-up genius:crazy:

typical spastic who knows nothing about the rules....maybe read the rugby league rules and learn something new.

and by the way it was the video-ref who disallowed the try :roll:

wittyfan

Referee
Shut the f**k-up genius:crazy:

typical spastic who knows nothing about the rules....maybe read the rugby league rules and learn something new.

and by the way it was the video-ref who disallowed the try :roll:

:lol:

Just when you think the forums has enough Manly inbreds, another ones comes along. :lol:

Bananabender

Juniors
Manly are doing really well considering the amount of players out of the side at the moment...hahaha..the Desi Hasler is all I can say. Toovs is doing the job so far so good...but imagine he needs good players to help his cause.

Disco

Bench
To the admin who moved this thread can i please ask why it was moved and the following threads have not?

I think the Tigers will win this year's Premiership

Penrith Panthers to become the Western Sydney Panthers?

Are Parramatta Crazy?

lol@50uff$ VI: nemewink's meltdown

Raiders furious about GWS grant

^_^

Juniors
Dude you posted a thread on Manly that did not include any attacks on the club, coach, players or fans......in future if you want your thread to stay on under the NRL subforum you must include the above content as to appeal to the rest of the league world otherwise it will be moved by frothing mad neutrals who get more upset then the opposition fans do after losing to Manly :lol:

Personally i think we are going great for this time of the year and gee the left side looked dangerous in attack for the 15mins Foz was back with Choc running Trex's lines...cant wait for those two to get back so we have a great match for the gifty/lyon/DCE combo that broke the Broncos hearts last week :p

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I imagine this is why the Manly section is often dead. Most Manly fans gave up on this and other sites years ago and went to their own...

I completely agree. If this moves so should half of the other threads that get posted in the NRL section. You asked for the perspective of other fans... I can't see how you would get that from here. I rarely enter other team sites.. I think I made a post in the Raiders about Campese a few weeks ago, but that would be it for quite some time.

Roy80

Juniors
I imagine this is why the Manly section is often dead. Most Manly fans gave up on this and other sites years ago and went to their own...

I completely agree. If this moves so should half of the other threads that get posted in the NRL section. You asked for the perspective of other fans... I can't see how you would get that from here. I rarely enter other team sites.. I think I made a post in the Raiders about Campese a few weeks ago, but that would be it for quite some time.

Who care's? we dont need reassurance from fans of other clubs. We're Manly ffs, we'll just go quietly about winning our next premiership :D