What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think we're just trying to become Melbourne Tier 2. We started with recruiting their assistant coaches, now we're aiming for their back-up players.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think we're just trying to become Melbourne Tier 2. We started with recruiting their assistant coaches, now we're aiming for their back-up players.

Maybe we could be Melbournes reserve grade side. We can't compete at NRL level anyway. I reckon we'd go alright in NSW Cup.

Noise

Coach
Im glad we signed Kelly if only for depth but if kearney starts him over Roberts (and im not a huge roberts fan) then he is a bigger moron than i thought.

1. We won our last game and Roberts actually played well. Didn't he get the 2 dally m points? Can't see how u can drop him after that
2. Kelly has played about 55min of first grade in the last 2 seasons and that was last night. He hardly set the world on fire

I can't even see how he makes the bench unless someone is injured. Who do you drop? Fui, Allgood, Smith, Paulo

eels_fan

First Grade
surely it would have be Paulo that is sacrificed if Kelly is to come into the team

8. Mannah
9. MK
10. Poore
11. Hindy
12. Smith
13. Maitua

14. Kelly
15. Ryan
16. Fui
17. Allgood

Ratchy

Juniors
Yeah you're right. Since we are after Hinchcliffe as well what's the go with Melbourne? Are they over the cap, trying to secure some of their current squad or looking at getting someone else?

Pretty sure Melbourne signed Kelly up for 2 years in case Cronk left

Tony Bongo

Bench
Pretty sure Melbourne signed Kelly up for 2 years in case Cronk left

That makes sense since other clubs were chasing him hard reportedly. I just noticed that the Eels Twitter has announced the signing of five eighth Luke Kelly. I think this gives us a clue as to what Kearney's intentions for him are.

Noise

Coach
surely it would have be Paulo that is sacrificed if Kelly is to come into the team

8. Mannah
9. MK
10. Poore
11. Hindy
12. Smith
13. Maitua

14. Kelly
15. Ryan
16. Fui
17. Allgood

I thought Paulo played well and prob had his best game of the year on monday. Dropping players after they have played well for an unproven newbie is not smart - though would we expect any more from SK?

eels81236

Bench
image.jpg

How does she swim without a body?

Tony Bongo

Bench
I thought Paulo played well and prob had his best game of the year on monday. Dropping players after they have played well for an unproven newbie is not smart - though would we expect any more from SK?

I would say Taulima Tautai will make way for him and I don't think that will shake things up too much.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That makes sense since other clubs were chasing him hard reportedly. I just noticed that the Eels Twitter has announced the signing of five eighth Luke Kelly. I think this gives us a clue as to what Kearney's intentions for him are.

It does indeed, but it's mostly about protecting the Chris Sandow part of the Parramatta Eels brand from MEDIA SCANDAL!!! :crazy::shock:

Last edited:

Ratchy

Juniors

It's very smart by Bellamy covering his bases similar to what Manly did...something Parramatta could've learnt from when they let Hodkinson etc go

Y2Eel

First Grade
I would have turned him into a replacement hooker perfect number 14 the team needs a ball running 5/8

Status
Not open for further replies.