What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

same old same old

yy_cheng

Coach
We always fall back to the same crappy play. Although hindy went offloading in the 1st half and made us less predictable.

For each win, we did some good stuff but we never seen it again.

Hindy was running alot wider last week busted the line and three around the corner passes. This week he was back in the centre and at prop. There must be other stuff we did good on in our wins but they never come back.

Why don't we try fui as first hitups after an attacking scrum. Hit the backs with a running fui from the scrum and with a quick play the ball, get them on the back Foot.

I think the d has improved but that could be because blair has picked up and smith back and Sandow is a bit better.

It does not look like they train on any moves in attack

Joely01

Bench
I'm so over seeing us make a half break or do a quick play the ball and the play that follows is a forward taking a hit up..... Throw the ball around!!!!

Western_Eel

Juniors
We always fall back to the same crappy play. Although hindy went offloading in the 1st half and made us less predictable.

For each win, we did some good stuff but we never seen it again.

Hindy was running alot wider last week busted the line and three around the corner passes. This week he was back in the centre and at prop. There must be other stuff we did good on in our wins but they never come back.

Why don't we try fui as first hitups after an attacking scrum. Hit the backs with a running fui from the scrum and with a quick play the ball, get them on the back Foot.

I think the d has improved but that could be because blair has picked up and smith back and Sandow is a bit better.

It does not look like they train on any moves in attack
I think the knights defence stopped us from offloading, They were good in defence

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We made 20 offloads!

Far too many really. Though it was a sign that we just had no muscle up the guts. Sandow needs quick play-the-balls to be effective and those are too few and far between in our side.

Noise

Coach
We made 20 offloads!

Far too many really. Though it was a sign that we just had no muscle up the guts. Sandow needs quick play-the-balls to be effective and those are too few and far between in our side.

I'd hazard a guess that about half of those offloads came in the final 15 minutes or so.

Every game is the same - do f**k all until the game is gone and then chuck it around to try and make a come back

eel01s

Bench
It would be nice to see something different than the second man cutout to the fullback. Burt got smashed every time. We are so predictable.

Noise

Coach
It would be nice to see something different than the second man cutout to the fullback. Burt got smashed every time. We are so predictable.

Yea, that play with Burt was so predictable. The defence read it so easily coz burt's running and passing game is sub par. They didn't have to make any quick decisions. It works better with Hayne coz he is a threat whether he runs or passes the ball keeping the opposition guessing

oldmancraigy

Coach
We made 20 offloads!

Doesn't really matter how quick they play the ball.

As they're playing it Matt Keating makes a cup of tea. Once it comes to him he gets out his mobile and sends a text to the rest of the team asking them who wants it. Then he takes a couple of steps and throws it at that person as slowly as he can.

UNLESS it's a prop right next to him, then he pegs it at them as hard as he can after they've already run past him.

yy_cheng

Coach
Yea, that play with Burt was so predictable. The defence read it so easily coz burt's running and passing game is sub par. They didn't have to make any quick decisions. It works better with Hayne coz he is a threat whether he runs or passes the ball keeping the opposition guessing

Beside that we have no other structure in attack beside the bomb to the centres.

Ffs why was uate out of soo?

We bombed to him once.

SDM

First Grade
I know the losses bring out the death riders in full force, but I thought we played pretty well last night.

Reel deal

Juniors
Doesn't really matter how quick they play the ball.

As they're playing it Matt Keating makes a cup of tea. Once it comes to him he gets out his mobile and sends a text to the rest of the team asking them who wants it. Then he takes a couple of steps and throws it at that person as slowly as he can.

UNLESS it's a prop right next to him, then he pegs it at them as hard as he can after they've already run past him.

Spot on except you left out, let's the ball roll through his legs then has turn turn around and get it! He is WAY too slow with his service!!!

eel01s

Bench
Spot on except you left out, let's the ball roll through his legs then has turn turn around and get it! He is WAY too slow with his service!!!

Too true! I can't believe he still does this several times a game. Wake up Matt!!!

Latest posts