What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Bulldogs 22-14 Broncos | ANZ

Round 23 result: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
@Grapple: Bulldogs, underdogs, seriously? That's the worst post I've read for a while (and keep in mind the Broncos forum has had recent posts from Elia and Broncos2010!).

The only good I can see with Norman going to fullback is that it could open the door for Baptiste to be backup hooker. Otherwise, Beale should get another go at fullback. Or possibly Maranta, given that he actually is a fullback.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Of course we're underdogs.

We have dogs in our name.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I know we're doing well but Broncos should be favorites IMO. They're desperate for a win and we're due for a loss.

Packy

Bench
I recall back in 2006 the Broncos were in a "slump" and they came up against the in form Dogs and they smashed the Dogs 30-0...they came back into form and won the comp.

That was 6 yrs ago in the days of Lockyer / Webcke / Hunt / Tate / Boyd and co

Those days are long gone.

Dogs by 28

We probably have more players from that Bronco team in our side than the Bronco's do.

Big Pete

Referee
Hook seems to have something against Whitchurch, Norman at fullback with Capewell on the bench.

This won't be fun to watch.

renouf

Juniors
wtf is the point in having Capewell on the bench, he won't even play.

I think we're probably better off without Hoffman, I dunno what's happened with him, but his confidence is gone. He's getting belted out there every week.

Grapple

Bench
Norman shifting to fullback is an interesting move by the coach. The kid has a good step on him and he'd be wanting to prove himself I reckon. Coming off 3 losses he could just be the spark this Brisbane team needs to get the ball rolling for finals.

Tough matchup.... Should be a close one.

0neye

MOFFO SAID I WILL PUT THE DOGS ON TO THE DONKEYS

dead-donkey-guyana.JPG

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What, to think that the Broncos are due for a win? Anthony Griffin is a very good coach - a great youthful backline there with one of the best forward packs going around - Sam Thaiday, Ben Hannant et al - world class players.

I think we're due for a loss and this could be it.
How long can we get away with this? lol

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Canterbury fans can't play silly buggers with underdogs tags anymore. Moffo just rocketed you into heavy favourites.

Latest posts