What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

also: farewell Nick Emmett!

Godz Illa

Coach
Pretty sure he won't be around next year, unless the Cutters sign him. Shame Pricey didn't give him one more game in first grade this sunday - could do no harm surely!

But, he was another key member of the 2010 premiership squad. Played 19 games for us that year and served us well. Arrivederci Nick!

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
Pretty sure he won't be around next year, unless the Cutters sign him. Shame Pricey didn't give him one more game in first grade this sunday - could do no harm surely!

But, he was another key member of the 2010 premiership squad. Played 19 games for us that year and served us well. Arrivederci Nick!
yep agree,
very handy player - i dont understand why he wasnt given more chances, especially as that utility bench player option.

blacksafake

First Grade
Very handy player for us i thought he would have been used a bit more especially with our lack of experienced centres.

Minh

First Grade
Put in 100% each time, he was a very handy player we should have used more this year if he was fit.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I thought he was outstanding in 2010 as a Mr Fix it! We won so many close games that year to take out the minor premiership (which meant playing the likes of Manly instead of Canberra in the finals etc). We could easily have lost a number of those close games with key personnel missing, only for Nick to cover the gaps so well. Never let us down once from memory.

DragonBuck

Juniors
he has a pretty bad back condition(yeah I know... old news) and has been told by Price to start looking for work for next year.