What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Jennings is in for Idris - PM XIII

Anyway, I thought he said in 2008 ...

“It’s just Parramatta, their jersey, that yellow and blue, we can’t stand them, I can’t explain it."- Michael Jennings 2008.

and then in 2011

"If you come through the Penrith juniors, you're brought up to hate Parra. That's how I was brought up and I'm sure it's still going on."

Stagger eel

Staff member
Linked only...

I have no idea what's going on with our club other than fact we have shitloads to spend, something's going to have to give don't know when don't know with who..

Gronk

Staff member
Um, why did Shack post this on the B&G Army facebook thingo (I got this from twitter)

A3CraM8CQAI9LDy.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
He wasnt much chop this year, but ive rated him in the past.

I agree with this sentiment!

Ayshford is a really solid defender, runs a nice line in attack, and has good speed and strength. In terms of what he could be one day, think a 100kg version of Brent Tate - I don't think it's far off happening for him either?

Not sure why the Tiges would want to get rid of him to be honest... possibly financial so they can fit in Kite and Anasta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts