What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

Tiger5150

Bench
Long term? It's been 12 months. If you want to know about holding grudges long term talk to a Cronulla, Souths or Wests fan about Manly poaching their players or beating them in grand finals. Most of them weren't even alive to experience the incidents that they are holding grudges for.

Thats nothing......Google why Tigers fans (Balmain side) hate Souths....

Expansion

Juniors
The Balmain hate for Souths goes back to 1909, where as a sign of protest both Balmain and South Sydney were to not show up for the Grand Final because it was placed as a curtain raiser to a international Rugby Union match. Souths turned up, kicked off and place the ball over the try line without Balmain being there. The referee then awarded that Balmain had forfeit and Souths won the premiership. Souths maintain to this day that there was no agreement between Balmain and themselves.

t-ba

Post Whore
Generations of Butthurt.

I'm trying to figure out how to turn Inglip into Greenberg for a captcha meme. But all my inspiration was spent about four years ago on Watmong, so I gave up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
burger.png

Latest posts