What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hughes link adds spice to Bulldogs-Eels rivalry

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is Peter Parr any chance, someone told me a little while ago he was a chance for the job and he seems to have done a pretty good job up north.

The Colonel

Immortal
Clearly the Roosters don't think so.......

Canavan came back after a self imposed exile. Was always going to happen.

That's a big statement.

Noyce is a smart operator. As opposed to an operator like Fitzgerald or Osborne he is exactly the bloke IMO Gibson would have signed in the front office. He would be a massive help to our club in terms of the football side of things and even to an extent administratively. He is highly experienced. The only other bloke IMO who would be a better option would be Todd Greenberg.

I thought Ricky was the best signing we've made since Gibson?

Bentley's words, not mine. I'll wait and see what happens with Ricky. I'm not convinced unless he brings the big names and the success his price tag suggests he should.

strider

Post Whore
hey i don't think anything has been made to stick on brian waldron yet - he's still sitting in the same boat as all those player managers, players, coaches

PJ Marshal

Coach
statistics show that if your club is caught systematically rorting the comp , then you have a gauranteed premiership within 2 seasons.

thats why waldron is our man

spiderdan

Bench
I wouldn't take Hughes. He is a knob of epic proportions. Surely Noyce would be the favourite with his experience.
i'd think it would be a great move if our club went for noyce.

i remember him on fox when he was with the tigers, and he came across as very business savvy and thought well outside the scope of poker machine money. from memory at the time he had the piegers in a position where they were solid and barely had any leagues club grant money to fund the nrl team.

Tony Bongo

Bench
i'd think it would be a great move if our club went for noyce.

i remember him on fox when he was with the tigers, and he came across as very business savvy and thought well outside the scope of poker machine money. from memory at the time he had the piegers in a position where they were solid and barely had any leagues club grant money to fund the nrl team.

Our group marketing manager Steve Magee has also worked with Noyce at the Roosters and possibly at the same time at the Tigers also IIRC. If they do have a good history of working together it could possibly make Noyce an even better fit for the position. I'm guessing Zappia is a 50% chance for the gig though.

TheRam

Coach
Our group marketing manager Steve Magee has also worked with Noyce at the Roosters and possibly at the same time at the Tigers also IIRC. If they do have a good history of working together it could possibly make Noyce an even better fit for the position. I'm guessing Zappia is a 50% chance for the gig though.

I will be surprised if he didn't get the job really. All the other applicants are just window dressing in my book to make it appear that there was a proper vetting process adhered to. I could be wrong though, time will tell.

TheRam

Coach
Also how come we can never get people of this caliber to our club? Oh wait, I forgot about the caliber of exec's running our club over the last 30+ years there for a minute. No answer required.

187648-brian-canavan.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think we have enough roster slots tied up in halves. Not to mention money. I know exactly how much each player is on.

Jodeci

Bench
I will be surprised if he didn't get the job really. All the other applicants are just window dressing in my book to make it appear that there was a proper vetting process adhered to. I could be wrong though, time will tell.

The process has been done properly.

Don't u think Zappia would of been there since 2009 when the board was elected.

Latest posts