What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels prop Justin Poore completes shock switch to English Super League side

Sphagnum

Coach
Gave away stupid penalties and made simple unforced errors.

Apart from that, the only thing shocking about this move is that somebody out there was interested in his services.

Minimal impact in the front row. Honest toiler but not worth anywhere near the money he would have wanted.

Good luck to 'em.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All our front rowers went backwards over the last 2 years, so besides the injuries he was up against it anyway.

Not true. Fui was awsome last year, and Mannah had his best season. Allgood played 23 games as a rookie.

Poore only played five games due to a knee injury.

Gronk

Staff member
Not true. Fui was awsome last year, and Mannah had his best season. Allgood played 23 games as a rookie.

Poore only played five games due to a knee injury.

Gee we must watch different teams. All 3 of those players would tell you that they had disappointing seasons and were dominated as individuals in almost every game.

Sphagnum

Coach
Gee we must watch different teams. All 3 of those players would tell you that they had disappointing seasons and were dominated as individuals in almost every game.

You'd shoot it down in flames as well if it implied that individuals regressed under your favourite coach.

Any mention of a slide over the last 2 years is immediately ambushed and spun to suit the agenda. :roll:

Suitman

Post Whore

I took it as Poupou meaning last year, not this year, in which case he is correct.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Allgood playing 23 games as a rookie was a slight give away.

Suity

Not to mention me talking Fui up. I've done nothing but put shit on the bloke this year, partly because he was so amazing last year.

But like the critics said when Civoniceva went to Penrith on big money, front rowers at that age can hit the wall overnight. Looks like Fui's overnight was pre-season this year.

Anyway, he's still NRL quality but certainly no longer rep quality.

Gronk

Staff member
You'd shoot it down in flames as well if it implied that individuals regressed under your favourite coach.

Any mention of a slide over the last 2 years is immediately ambushed and spun to suit the agenda. :roll:

OK I have no idea what you are talking about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't know about 'thinly veiled' but it's all moot. He has jumped ship now that he realises the supercoach is nothing more than some a$$hole's assistant.

I didn't 'jump ship' until Kearney did. And I still think he was out best rebuilding coach since Smith.

Sphagnum

Coach
Well he put a lot of pressure on the board to start making some good decisions before the elections so I guess there's that.

oldmancraigy

Coach
As the utterly last one out of the Kearney clubhouse, did you make sure you turned off all the lights?

I reckon if we all stop hassling him about it, then it might make it easier for him to stop telling us about it!!

I don't think either you or Pou realize it, but there's a part of your personalities which is rather similar! I'd ask Gronk to elaborate, but it's too cryptic for him...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon if we all stop hassling him about it, then it might make it easier for him to stop telling us about it!!

I don't think either you or Pou realize it, but there's a part of your personalities which is rather similar! I'd ask Gronk to elaborate, but it's too cryptic for him...

The difference is I support merkins, whereas bart death rides every merkin he's jealous of.