What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red V membership initiatives

Godz Illa

Coach
Some good ideas there for next season.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/March-With-Us-As-A-Red-V-Member-In-2013/65374

- Becoming a Red V Member has never been easier or more affordable with the introduction of a Rolling Red V Payment Plan, offering the opportunity for Red V Members to spread membership payments over twelve equal monthly instalments.
It's so easy to join and Red V Members can enjoy the flexibility of monthly direct debit payments and be paying less than $13 a month as an Adult to guarantee a ticket for all twelve home games next season.

- A new Red V Member Loyalty Program will also be introduced in 2013, which will highlight the dedication, and commitment of Red V Members by recognising continuous years of involvement in the Red V Membership program.

- And in a “game-wide first”, Red V Members will have the opportunity to direct where their investments are allocated in support the team in 2013.
Red V Members will have the opportunity to vote and decide where membership funds can be allocated to support the aspirations of the playing squad.

Elias1983

Coach
What a good commercial they put together!

I won't be making it to many games this year so I'll be getting the true believer package.

_Johnsy

Referee
Love that the club has endorsed the Dragon Army, enables uit to grow and be inclusive of any dragons fan (home & away games).

Kudos to the DA & club.

hardbaby

Coach
I liked the way the email noted how many years you had belonged and made you feel that it was important that you keep the record unbroken. A clever emotional buy-in and the club should be commended on this.

Ritzley

Juniors
And finally a little bit in the membership pack for the interstate fan. I would imagine it's quite difficult for the club to organise "away" seats, so to have one included in the inter-state supporter's package is greatfully accepted. I'll definitely be renewing my two packs (and hope we get a Titans game again to give me an excuse to have a weekend away)...

Ace-STi

Juniors
Niice!!! Seriously considering a kogarah 6 match membership this year for me and my old man!!! Now just to decide what level

Ace-STi

Juniors
And finally a little bit in the membership pack for the interstate fan. I would imagine it's quite difficult for the club to organise "away" seats, so to have one included in the inter-state supporter's package is greatfully accepted. I'll definitely be renewing my two packs (and hope we get a Titans game again to give me an excuse to have a weekend away)...

Couldn't think of a better excuse for a boys weekend!!!

Fire

First Grade
It'll be interesting to see how many sign up. Seems to have stalled at about 1,000 (with plenty of time until next season).

We're one of the "Big Four" clubs and got about 20,000 after winning a Premiership, but I don't know how they're gonna get more people to sign-up like the ARLC wants clubs to do.

jargan83

Coach
For interstate supporters it's great that there is a fixed draw now, makes it easier to plan in advance.

I'll definately sign up again and just need the fixture to be released!

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
I liked the way the email noted how many years you had belonged and made you feel that it was important that you keep the record unbroken. A clever emotional buy-in and the club should be commended on this.
A membership is a gift from my wife every Christmas. I had been a member for over 15 years .

Unfortunately I missed one year due to financial difficulties and one when I asked my wife to not purchase due to the McGregor debacle (protesting with a one less member and financially was the only way I could see the club listening)

The ridiculous second contract of McGregor by the board help put us in ‘quicksand’.

So now I’m a 2 year member, again

But I’m loving the changes Hook is implementing and look forward to him bringing this proud club to where it should be.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A membership is a gift from my wife every Christmas. I had been a member for over 15 years .

Unfortunately I missed one year due to financial difficulties and one when I asked my wife to not purchase due to the McGregor debacle (protesting with a one less member and financially was the only way I could see the club listening)

The ridiculous second contract of McGregor by the board help put us in ‘quicksand’.

So now I’m a 2 year member, again

But I’m loving the changes Hook is implementing and look forward to him bringing this proud club to where it should be.
I let it lapse during the Right Game, Right Venue fiasco. I figured I'd have no trouble getting a game ticket during that time and that turned out to be correct.

The funny thing is I was told I'd be losing my loyalty status if I let it lapse for even one year. I laughed and politely answered that supporting the Club since the 1960s was loyalty enough - predating this Red V membership. I was willing to expand on that and how loyalty is a two way street, but I realised the person at the other end of the phone was just doing their job.

Rod Coil

Juniors
I let it lapse during the Right Game, Right Venue fiasco. I figured I'd have no trouble getting a game ticket during that time and that turned out to be correct.

The funny thing is I was told I'd be losing my loyalty status if I let it lapse for even one year. I laughed and politely answered that supporting the Club since the 1960s was loyalty enough - predating this Red V membership. I was willing to expand on that and how loyalty is a two way street, but I realised the person at the other end of the phone was just doing their job.
The Right Game Right Venue farce is just on hold. I predict that it will resurface next year with the rebirth of the SFS. It will jbe interesting what corporate speak is used for its resurrection.