What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

strider

Post Whore
the exciting announcement was awesome .... quite possibly best thing to ever happen on this forum

parra pete

Referee
keep hanging in there Peter
E

Every day above the ground is a good day. Picked up Staph (they told me I didn't get it in Hospital) which scared me, and made me crook for a couple of weeks. Feeling a lot better now, though I probably came home a week to soon.
Thanks TPB...and to all on the forum. It gives me plenty of enjoyment writing and talking about sport, especially Rugby League.

parra pete

Referee
I really really appreciate these sentiments. Makes an old bloke happy with his lot in life. Thanks.It is remarkable the friends that can be made on a forum. I haven't met many of you, but I feel I know your personalities and the one thing I admire in everyone is your passion to one of Australia's great sporting Clubs.

TheParraboy

Staff member
ok enough pete, now piss off...

just kidding :D

Always enjoyed your reads from the get go, hope your with us for decades yet :cool:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sorry to hear you weren't well, Pete - but I'm delighted to hear you're better. Great stuff, mate - keep strong!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hope you are on the mend Pete, Staph can be very nasty. All the best mate even if you are now a filthy Raiders supporter :p

Latest posts