What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think the deal is done and I/ve heard some whispers that the NRL have come to the party..in saying that, this is quite a unique letter from our CEO regarding the matter and if i was betting man I would say there would be a further media release sooner than later

Kornstar

Coach
Holy shit! That is a great letter to the fans........not used to this kind of thing!

Very exciting!!

Getting my twitter fingers ready to bombard him :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
I think the deal is done and I/ve heard some whispers that the NRL have come to the party..in saying that, this is quite a unique letter from our CEO regarding the matter and if i was betting man I would say there would be a further media release sooner than later

As most times you were on the money. Well done. My stomach ache has finally ended.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Credit where it's due. Bang on. What a team we are going to have in 2014 Stags. Mouth watering.
Any word on who wee are looking at in 2014???? Not sold on Falonk coming here but as soon as he pulls on the Blue and Gold he will have my support. I'd move Heaven and Earth for Tamou, the guy is just that good.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gee I hope we are doing something in the forward stakes

Shaping up a brilliant backline, what about the engine room??? we lost Poore, hindy, plus some rookies like laslo, ryan, allgood still finding their feet. MK solid but not a world beater

Avenger

Immortal
Any word on who wee are looking at in 2014???? Not sold on Falonk coming here but as soon as he pulls on the Blue and Gold he will have my support. I'd move Heaven and Earth for Tamou, the guy is just that good.

Nobody knows anything but you can always have an educated guess. You just have to have some faith. Isn't that right Colonel ? :lol::lol:. Shove you Mylanta in your arse. :lol::lol:

Latest posts