What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Kits 2013

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Catalan home & away
catalanhome.jpg

catalanaway.jpg

Saints Home
Saintshome.png

Leeds Home
leedshome.jpg

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Warrington Home & Away..... (gulp)
Wirehomeandaway.jpg

Wigan Home
wiganhome.jpg

Widnes Home (fans vote on which version)
Widneshomeoptions.jpg

Bulls Home
bullshome.jpg

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Wakefield Home & Away
wakefieldhome2013.jpg

wakefieldaway2013.jpg

Salford Home
salfordhome.jpg

Hull FC Home
Hullhome.png

Just Cas and London who havent put anything out there yet

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
On a side note... I think ISC really need to put some variation into how they make the players pose!

As far as the kits go, Catalan Away is my favourite with Saints just behind. Not overly keen on the Leeds kit either. The yellow down the sides lets it down IMO.

The less said about Wires the better too.

Patorick

Staff member
I'll wait till the Wigan Away one comes out before I'm too judgmental here.

ash the bash

Juniors
Good to see Bradford go back to a more original jersey. Wakefield in the last couple of years has made some good jerseys. Catalans, also seem to have a bit of class about them.

WireMan

Bench
On a side note... I think ISC really need to put some variation into how they make the players pose!

As far as the kits go, Catalan Away is my favourite with Saints just behind. Not overly keen on the Leeds kit either. The yellow down the sides lets it down IMO.

The less said about Wires the better too.

Whats wrong with our kit?

I like that we are going old school again.

deal.with.it

Juniors
The Hull FC jersey, player, loose fit jersey and pose really looks like something out of the 90's.
Who is the player? At first I thought it might be Holdsworth, but surely he hasn't aged that bad?

JasonE

Bench
I just saw the Wigan away jersey, it's unlike any other i have seen before. Can someone post it here ?

chibimatty

Juniors
Have Wigan and St Helens ever played a game where neither team has worn an alternate kit? I remember times when Wigan have had a predominantly red kit and Saints have had a full white kit kit with a thin red V; I don't know if these occurred at the same time though.