What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Mafia Sign-Up

Rebel

First Grade
Yes... I mentioned that I thought he was mafia, and he was.

I was pointing out that not everyone left is stupid.

Apey

Staff member
interesting you mention AG, a player who was killed at night ...

Nobody left in the game has killing powers at night I am pretty certain. The two serial killers are dead, and so is the mafia don. As far as I know, it's unlikely that anyone in mafia besides the mafia boss has killing power. Otherwise we'd see way more deaths during night phases than we did.

I assume the two serial killers could kill on every second night (different nights to each other), and that the mafia could kill every night through the mafia boss.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Has Halla set anyone else a PM about Killing off a certain character she does't want to win

Weak move Halla.

You have died in the game, stop trying to influence it ffs

butchmcdick

Immortal
The baddie left is smarter than I was

I shouldn't have killed Parra and just let the night go without a kill

Still I figured once you all knew Oz was Homer I was meat for the beast anyway

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
And when you go to the pub you're gunna give it to your fullback who kept dropping bombs all day.

As usual No f**king idea.

Ha'l it's only a game, once you're dead take it on the chin and look forward to the next game.

And btw just in case I forget, thanks to Non Terminator for running a great game.

Hallatia

Referee
I changed my mind. Hope BDR wins, he may be mafia, I may not like the way he plays, but he's my friend. What's the point of the burns faction if they can't do damage to the town? Unless they just manage to recruit town members somehow

Monk

Referee
Has Halla set anyone else a PM about Killing off a certain character she does't want to win

Weak move Halla.

You have died in the game, stop trying to influence it ffs

If this is true then hala is the biggest sooky la la of all time.

soc123_au

Staff member
Geez, it all happening in here. I am really pissed that I am dead now. Gonna miss all that prize money. There is prize money isn't there? Yeah must be to justify some of the carry on.

Go Mafia!

Apey

Staff member
Geez, it all happening in here. I am really pissed that I am dead now. Gonna miss all that prize money. There is prize money isn't there? Yeah must be to justify some of the carry on.

Go Mafia!

I trusted you ;_;

soc123_au

Staff member
Your not proven to be a townie yet either Apey :) It would be funny if you were Burns aligned. Can't really say why until the games over.

Well played too Butch. I never suspected you as a killer. Let alone a child murderer. I will haunt you in your sleep :lol:

Cliffhanger

Coach
I dont understand why the Burns alligned mafia haven't taken him out.

He's using the oldest tricks in the book. Pleading ignorance to the rules etc.