What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Seage signs with Manly ?

Gronk

Staff member
I was stressed about it yesterday, but now I am more philosophical about it.

Sticky, Parish and Pay have has a few months to assess his value and either told him that he was welcome to look elsewhere or consented to his release when Manly enquired about his availability.

I'm confident that they know what they are doing.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Sticky, Parish and Pay have has a few months to assess his value and either told him that he was welcome to look elsewhere or consented to his release when Manly enquired about his availability.

He's way behind the pecking order Gronk and also Zac Clay has put on some bulk and has been training with the ft squad...

Maroubra Eel

Coach

I hope you weren't too stressed mate.

eels_fan

First Grade
Does he have a cooling off period on his contract?

May want out real soon with all the shit going down right now!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I remember a few good judges writing about how good this guy was. It's confusing.

In whose opinion are they good judges?

It's all guess work with young players. Some have all the potential in the world but can't bring it to FG or even make FG. Others like quiet ordinary or have certain deficiencies but are excellent FG players.

I personally didn't think that much or Seage and have a similar opinion of Wehbe as playmakers.

Zac Clay is still very raw but I like the way he plays from what I've seen and he definitely needed the bulking up. Manly seem to be recruiting a lot of our lower grade players maybe they know something.

Bigfella

Coach
We should carve it if we have a coaching staff that knows more than PouPou.

That is a bigger advantage than any performance enhancing drugs surely?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well there's no chance we'll get one that knows more than you merkins. Hopefully Ricky will pay attention and get the boys to throw more offloads. It worked in '09

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well there's no chance we'll get one that knows more than you merkins. Hopefully Ricky will pay attention and get the boys to throw more offloads. It worked in '09

I'd just be happy to have a coach that doesn't lock himself in a cupboard every time he walks in a room.