What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slater's elbow to Nightingale's head.

Fire

First Grade
That shot was very very very terrible.

In my opinion, it was the type of shot you'd expect to see from a Sam Burgess or a Greg Inglis or an Isaac Luke.

When it happened, I fainted, it was so sickening.

Good to see Nightingale's head is still attached to his shoulders. Because heads are important for living.

StormHi

Juniors
Pathetic troll attempt..... Slater was in the air contesting the high ball Florence ran straight into slaters elbow.

Tbh don't think nightingale even saw slater he only had eyes for the ball.

DJShaksta

First Grade

In my opinion, it was the type of shot you'd expect to see from a Sam Burgess or a Greg Inglis or an Isaac Luke.

Good to see Nightingale's head is still attached to his shoulders. Because heads are important for living.

Clearly Slater should be suspended for 2 years.

thorson1987

Coach
And you fell for it.

And the way I saw it fire, Florence head butted Billy's elbow. I'm surprised billy could play on after that.

Fire

First Grade
DJ - I agree.

Thorson - I agree (to an extent). I think the ARLC and David Smith need to address why players intentionally aim for the opponent's elbow. It's starting to ruin our great game. First Thurston aiming for Prior's elbow last year, now Nighty.

Do something Mr. Smith!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Rebel

First Grade

You forgot to mention all the other rabbitohs players.

Bulldog Benny

Juniors

See " biggest grub in nrl thread".

Tone83

Juniors
Its only nightingale, no one would care either way. There should be a reduced charge for harming a nobody loser, no charge for big stars that do it.

DC_fan

Coach
I wonder how long it would be before the "Slater Haters" come out with some dribble.

Evenflow

Bench
It was also a grubby act him putting his ear in Graham's mouth and making him bite down on it. Bill should've been the one that got weeks for that, not the big Pom.

HowHigh

Coach
Looked bad but wasn't intentional.
I was more impressed at Nightingale getting up from it pretty quickly and running back to position for the line drop out. One tough bloke.

Billy slater what can you say biggest wanker to come from Qld Wally and now a resident of the state of wankers he fits right in.