What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst coach, like, ever?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Who is the worst coach you've ever seen? A coach who just astounds you with their ineptitude. A coach who boggles your brain how they ever became one in the first place.

aap_3487_5Mar_StevePrice_800x600.jpg

Diesel

Coach
Langmack and Kearney would have to be the top two. I can't believe the Broncs hired Kearney for this season

Canard

Immortal
I still am regulary getting lolz out of Craig Bellamy, Craig Bellamy nek minnit Matt Elliot!

Izz

Bench
How Matt Elliott got another job is absolutely mind boggling. I honestly feel sorry for the Warriors fans

I still am regulary getting lolz out of Craig Bellamy, Craig Bellamy nek minnit Matt Elliot!
I flip between laughing at how stupid our management is for letting Cleary go and then hiring the guy Penrith sacked to get him, and crying at how stupid our management is for letting Cleary go and then hiring the guy Penrith sacked to get him.

Last edited:

Latest posts