What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst coach, like, ever?

POPEYE

Coach
I presume everyone watches every Fox coach/captain interviews before making judgement, not saying it will change opinions but it is mandatory before running off at the mouth. Ben Creagh said the team stopped following the game plan 10 minutes into the second half which is when it all went pear shaped. Then again, the game plan in the first half didn't result in finishing off plays even if the Dragons had any promise

Nevcost

Juniors
Paul Langmack
Arthur Kitinas
Shaun McRae
Terry Lamb

Out of that lot I'd probably say Langmack was the worst

Years Team Gms W D L W%
2003–2004 South Sydney 35 5 1 29 14

You can't beat a 14% win record

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
I feel sorry for Langmack. Not many other coaches would've got higher than 14% with that piss poor excuse of a footy team.

Alan Jones collectively bent over the entire Tigers fan base, and probably had a run at MG when the two were alone. But seriously he was awful. Beyond out of his depth.

beave

Coach
IMO Matt Elliott is very good in front of the camera, very intelligent and very witty. Me thinks he would be far more suited to a media role than one as a coach.

New Guy

Juniors
Lang in his last years at Souffs was pretty ordinary, but that belly slide in the puddle in Perth made up for it

New Guy

Juniors
I presume everyone watches every Fox coach/captain interviews before making judgement, not saying it will change opinions but it is mandatory before running off at the mouth. Ben Creagh said the team stopped following the game plan 10 minutes into the second half which is when it all went pear shaped. Then again, the game plan in the first half didn't result in finishing off plays even if the Dragons had any promise

Game plan playing Fein at 7 = Fail

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Who is the worst coach you've ever seen? A coach who just astounds you with their ineptitude. A coach who boggles your brain how they ever became one in the first place.

aap_3487_5Mar_StevePrice_800x600.jpg

This guy fo shizzle. Not just because he coaches my team. He just is.

What about the people who hired and refuse to fire him?

He should be unemployed as of 10pm last night.

New game plan: clone Michael Weyman 16 times...

Avenger

Immortal
I've nerver disliked a coach more than Kearney. He has no idea but thinks he will be a head coach again which is laughable.