What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our next saviour

BennyV

Referee
Last week it was a sacked cruiser-drinking rats-tailed glass-man from the Raiders! And I believe the week before that it was a fringe first grader from the Dogs!!! It's amazing what the club can turn to following a few poor performances.

I, for one, wouldn't hate Rankin here. Got a bit of potential, needs to be behind a decent forward pack (which we have) but most of all, he is a genuine half! Can't be a bad thing, can it?

ghostface

Juniors
If it happens i think it would be a smart signing by the dragons. Our depth has really come into question over the last few weeks.

st.phil

Bench
May well turn out to be a good buy...but WHY / HOW was the brains trust (Price, Doust and Young) only realising now we need more depth in the halves? Kyle was gone before xmas!!

Minh

First Grade
This guy is alright has some talent and maybe a fresh start can bring out some value in signing him. If we do sign him we must use him at least he has young legs and speed. Fien he tries hard has plenty of heart and I am thankful for him winning us a premiership but we must look to the future now.

ghostface

Juniors
This guy is alright has some talent and maybe a fresh start can bring out some value in signing him. If we do sign him we must use him at least he has young legs and speed. Fien he tries hard has plenty of heart and I am thankful for him winning us a premiership but we must look to the future now.

Fien would be more likely to hold his spot over Soward.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Soward is gone and plays worse behind a team lacking in confidence when in reality he should be leading the team. Piss him off its time to move on.

ghostface

Juniors
May well turn out to be a good buy...but WHY / HOW was the brains trust (Price, Doust and Young) only realising now we need more depth in the halves? Kyle was gone before xmas!!

I think the throwaway line used by staff was "we have faith in the current playing roster." :sarcasm:

BradMackay

Juniors
I almost think that all decisions made by Price end up being trainwrecks. Based on this if Price has said no to Dugan then we should have signed him. Also funny that we are try to get Carney now after thinking Broken Stanley and Park Stanley were our saviours. We are the Eels looking to sign our Sando

Slippery Morris

First Grade
How much is Soward on anyway? Without him next season surely that would free up some cap space same with Fein. With them gone they should get another 500k at least to spend on a decent half.

Ribs

Bench
We need someone to give the players an earful on the field. Fien was actually talking quite a bit yesterday and it wasn't his poorest perforrmance but Soward has been very very quiet on the field.

When we are attacking, Soward just isn't barking orders at the outside players and we seem utterly rudderless because of it. Unfortunately another inexperienced half isnt going to fix that issue.