What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Saving Grace

EELS300

Juniors
Thank God that the majority of our players are off contract at the end of this season.

A great opportunity to put most of our dead wood payers out to pasture.

Thank you very much.

thats what i dont get you would think seeing the majority are off contract they would all be busting their arses trying to get re-signed instead they are playing like they have been given the sack already

barney gumble

Juniors
thats what i dont get you would think seeing the majority are off contract they would all be busting their arses trying to get re-signed instead they are playing like they have been given the sack already

The thing is these players are trying, and Ricky said as much last night, they just aren't good enough, park footy players doing their best but way out of their depth. Agree with original thread, need to be ruthless and get rid of them all, start over.

Eels Dude

Coach
Some of them have potential to be first graders at least. Superstars or rep players no, but players like Paulo, Maitua, Lussick and Allgood have shown what they can do when they're on song they just don't bring their A game every week though.

Latest posts