What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R5 | Fri | Titans 12-32 Broncos | Skilled

Round 5: Titans v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
That last play summed up the Titans night.
Weak is probably the best description I could give.
Anyone know how long Sezer is out for?

Bretto

Bench
Good showing by Brisbane for sure. Last 2 weeks we've looked dangerous and able to score points all over the park. Our defence is strong too. Future is bright.

Titans played well in the first half but were out muscled in the second half. The loss of Kelly seemed to really effect them and the Broncos came home strong.

Good game all round. Well happy.

Good showing by Brisbane for sure. Last 2 weeks we've looked dangerous and able to score points all over the park. Our defence is strong too. Future is bright.

Titans played well in the first half but were out muscled in the second half. The loss of Kelly seemed to really effect them and the Broncos came home strong.

Good game all round. Well happy.

Defence is strong? Did you watch the first half? We were letting them right through the middle.

We came up against a reshuffled Titans team due to their key playmaker being out. We were better in the second half but I don't take a lot out of that win.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Very happy with the win tonight. Alex Glenn showed some real class in his Captaincy. We seemed to know what we were doing all over the park, except maybe in our 5th tackle options, which is no surprise. I won't say we're back yet, but if we can go to Lang Park next week with Thaiday and maybe McGuire and win, I think the competition had better start taking notice.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
See what happens when Thaiday doesn't captain the side, Alex Glenn is a NATURAL born leader, Sam...well as much as I love him as a player, he aint a captain!

Hope Norman gets given a contract by Brisbane soon, would actually be a massive loss.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
See what happens when Thaiday doesn't captain the side, Alex Glenn is a NATURAL born leader, Sam...well as much as I love him as a player, he aint a captain!

Hope Norman gets given a contract by Brisbane soon, would actually be a massive loss.

He's already signed with Parra. Way too late for that man.

Latest posts