What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v St George (Team List)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't be keen on throwing a kid in at centre against dragons

Mario chalmers

Juniors
If they play with as much effort as the storm game we will be fine without Marshall.

I think potter is desperate to give tedesco the fullback job so he will shift moltzen to the halves. I would favour tedesco 1, anasta 6, miller 7 and farah 9 as a spine as I think that combines youth and experience really well.

Moltzen doesn't warrant an nrl spot in my eyes. There is a higher level of responsibility for players wearing 1,6,7 and 9 and he doesn't cut it IMO

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moltzen has been going pretty well (for his standards) this year.

He's just not a fullback. He's a good five eighth and a passable 7, but only if Benji is in the 6.

Vic Mackey

Referee
This is what I think we'll see:

1. Tedesco
2. Utai/taqele
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Reddy
6. Anasta
7. Moltzen
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Buchanan
11. Fulton
12. Blair
13. Bell

14. BMM
15. Pettybourne
16. Ava
17. Akauola

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Marshall (out til Round 9 apparently) and Thompson (1 week suspension) won't play this week.

I think Vic's team will be very close to what we field.

broncos2010

Juniors
Why would they call Miller back....we need to move forward.
Didn't you see the difference without him in the team on Monday?

Kid needs some time he cant become a superstar overnight,just like under sheens as soon as he plays 1 bad game he got dropped,let the kid string 5-6 games together at least for once and then see what he has got.

Him constantly being dropped is not going to do him any good and from what I saw he was pretty good at times but like most kids and especially in such an important position it takes time to develop.

ellskimore

Juniors
Surely your mob will give Tedesco a run at the back this week. I look forward to seeing what this kid can do in first-grade in his natural position on a consistent basis.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kid needs some time he cant become a superstar overnight,just like under sheens as soon as he plays 1 bad game he got dropped,let the kid string 5-6 games together at least for once and then see what he has got.

Him constantly being dropped is not going to do him any good and from what I saw he was pretty good at times but like most kids and especially in such an important position it takes time to develop.

Piss off troll

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
Surely your mob will give Tedesco a run at the back this week. I look forward to seeing what this kid can do in first-grade in his natural position on a consistent basis.

You would think so wouldn't you.....I sincerely hope so, but highly doubt it....love to be wrong tho

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm curious to see which loltzen turns up...

the one who single handedly lost you guys the game at kogarah last year..

or the one who scored at hat trick against us at the SFS last year...

either way, enjoy the dragons v tigers games...

there have been some classics..

50-0 win in 2004 (woo!)
prelim final in 2005 (boo!)
prelim final in 2010 (woo!)