What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v St George (Team List)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Public forum MU. No problem with non-tigers fans coming in with constructive comments.

IMO Miller looked great in two games and quiet in two. Better than i expected from him. Confidence must be farked now though.

I didn't remove the posts of the troll, nor did i ban it.

Just told it to piss off.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Looks like Curtis Sironen will be the 5/8th this week. He, along with Sean Meaney were training with Braith Anasta in the halves.

So:

1. Moltzen
2. Reddy
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tedesco
6. Sironen/Meaney
7. Anasta
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Buchanan
11. Fulton
12. Blair
13. Bell

14. BMM
15. Pettybourne
16. Ava
17. Akauola

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hearing Sironen will play, the decision based on the Tigers hoping to sure up their defence in the middle.

Meaney is a poor defender and an average (yet competent enough) five-eighth.

azsportza

Live Update Team
It's a real shame that James Tedesco won't get a crack at the fullback role unless Tim Moltzen gets injured. Tedesco runs rings around Moltzen, we can all see that, yet Moltzen remains in the side.

FootynRacing

Juniors
It's a real shame that James Tedesco won't get a crack at the fullback role unless Tim Moltzen gets injured. Tedesco runs rings around Moltzen, we can all see that, yet Moltzen remains in the side.
I'd honestly been thinking that if Benji was to be rules out it could have been a blessing in disguise because we would finally see Tedesco play a full game at fullback... So disappointed

macnaz

Staff member
Meaney in the halves?? He has only played about 3 games at 6. With Miller altho im a fan he was also very average in state cup last week. Sizzler was at the game and id say he didnt see enough to re instate him to nrl.

gronkathon

First Grade
If they keep Moltzen at the back and Teddy on the wing he will be marking up against Vidot and that will end very badly for us

Ghipo

Juniors
Potter had the perfect chance to move Moltzen this week but he obviously sees Moltzen as our long term fullback. Moltzen is signed up till 2015.
Even with Tedesco being a local junior I can't see him hanging around playing wing and waiting for the occasional fullback run whenever there is injury for the next 3 years.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Public forum MU. No problem with non-tigers fans coming in with constructive comments.

IMO Miller looked great in two games and quiet in two. Better than i expected from him. Confidence must be farked now though.

I was going to say the same thing Charlie until I actually opened the link. The Broncos guy is obviously a massive knob and he can piss off back to his inbread Broncos forum. Good on MU for having a good memory.

Wests Tigers coach Michael Potter is undecided as to who will replace injured star Benji Marshall despite Curtis Sironen training at five-eighth and Braith Anasta at halfback on Thursday morning.

Potter said he was unsure if it would be Sironen who played, as he was still exploring Liam Fulton and Tim Moltzen partnering Anasta before the clash against St George Illawarra on Sunday. Fulton (quadriceps) did not train with the squad on Thursday.

That decision will also influence the replacement for Bodene Thompson (suspended).

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...n-for-benji-20130411-2hoj6.html#ixzz2QDdduIGr

Fulton:roll: I thought we were over this crap, lets hope it's just sports hack trying to fill in a story.

Hearing Sironen will play, the decision based on the Tigers hoping to sure up their defence in the middle.

Meaney is a poor defender and an average (yet competent enough) five-eighth.
MU was Siro's defence that good last year? Maybe the thinking is to have some size opposite Soward? Combined, Anasta and Siro would have it over Soward and Fien.

If they keep Moltzen at the back and Teddy on the wing he will be marking up against Vidot and that will end very badly for us

Here from the Saints forum. Hope you lose and all. But I wouldn't be worried about Vidot. He's useless. And there are rumours that he's been cut for contract indiscretions with press conference to come. We're all praying it's true on our side. If Tedeschi's looking for the sort of half arsed opponent he can completely skin in order to put his confidence on peptides and kick start his first grade career, ladies & gentlemen, Daniel Vidot.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...n-for-benji-20130411-2hoj6.html#ixzz2QDdduIGr

Fulton:roll: I thought we were over this crap, lets hope it's just sports hack trying to fill in a story.

MU was Siro's defence that good last year? Maybe the thinking is to have some size opposite Soward? Combined, Anasta and Siro would have it over Soward and Fien.

Sironen's defence is better than Moltzens and Millers. He's a good mover laterally in defence too.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I wrote a post saying that Fulton is solid but I just realised they are thinking of putting him at 5/8?? WTF? Two back rowers as our halves??

I think this article is a crock of shit. He saw Fulton and Sironen training with the team and went hmmm I KNOW WHATS GOING ON!

Fulton IMO is a solid back rower who can COVER a centre, hooker or 5/8 position if someone is injured. I like the idea of keeping 4 front rowers on the bench with no utility and letting Fulton cover if need.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Who says we are thinking of putting Fulton at 5/8? The journalist, ive seen interviews with Lawrence, farah and Fulton and none of them have mentioned him