What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anzac Match 2013

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm ready to let the signings news fade into the background for the moment, and focus on the best club game of the year!

Fun fact: if the Dragons win this week, Jamie Soward will have finished his Saints career with a perfect Anzac Day record - 6 from 6.

bottle

Coach
Weather forecast - Partly cloudy, high of 22.
Bootiful.
C'mon boys, up against it this time. Do us proud.

glossydoll

Juniors
Really nervous about this game... I hope we have an amazing one! Wander's fans destroyed 200 seats at Allianz at weekend, hope they weren't were the DA is sitting! It's called "The Cove", anyone know??

Saint Anger

Juniors
Really nervous about this game... I hope we have an amazing one! Wander's fans destroyed 200 seats at Allianz at weekend, hope they weren't were the DA is sitting! It's called "The Cove", anyone know??

The Cove is situated under the large scoreboard at the northern end.

WSW scum.

saint.nick

Coach

God I hate wanderers fans, and I'm not even a big a league fan. half of their fan base are bandwagoners, and half of the RBB are thugs who think they're bloody eastern/southern european ultras.

topherzammit

Juniors
God I hate wanderers fans, and I'm not even a big a league fan. half of their fan base are bandwagoners, and half of the RBB are thugs who think they're bloody eastern/southern european ultras.
Thats a tad harsh... 200 seats broken at a game that had at least 30000 wanderers fans so well all get hated on? Yeh there is plenty of dickhead supporters but what team doesnt have dickhead supporters? Im not proud of what was done and I hope they catch the thugs that did it but were not all thugs and im proud to be a wanderers supporter

saint.nick

Coach
Thats a tad harsh... 200 seats broken at a game that had at least 30000 wanderers fans so well all get hated on? Yeh there is plenty of dickhead supporters but what team doesnt have dickhead supporters? Im not proud of what was done and I hope they catch the thugs that did it but were not all thugs and im proud to be a wanderers supporter

I'm not specifically referring to the 200 seats that were destroyed, but 200 seats is still a lot of damage in my opinion. Every team has dickhead supporters, the wanderers just evidently have a larger proportion of them, like dogs fans. But it's the bandwagoning that pisses me off more. I've seen heaps of people in my area just switch their allegiance to the wanderers, when they aren't even from western sydney, and want to jump on the bandwagon. I probably was too harsh in hindsight, but I think we're all guilty of saying we hate whichever supporter group, like the bulldogs fans. When I hear people say they hate us saints fans because we're all arrogant, I understand that they don't actually think every single saints fan is arrogant. It's just a rather small,but very noticeable aspect of our fan base.

Last edited:

Ace-STi

Juniors

:blahb::alcho::alcho::BDH::BDH:

This is I am imagining your afternoon @ Allianz on Sunday......

Ps replace the cows with the chairs.....

topherzammit

Juniors
I'm not specifically referring to the 200 seats that were destroyed, but 200 seats is still a lot of damage in my opinion. Every team has dickhead supporters, the wanderers just evidently have a larger proportion of them, like dogs fans. But it's the bandwagoning that pisses me off more. I've seen heaps of people in my area just switch their allegiance to the wanderers, when they aren't even from western sydney, and want to jump on the bandwagon. I probably was too harsh in hindsight, but I think we're all guilty of saying we hate whichever supporter group, like the bulldogs fans. When I hear people say they hate us saints fans because we're all arrogant, I understand that they don't actually think every single saints fan is arrogant. It's just a rather small,but very noticeable aspect of our fan base.
Like I said hopefully the dickheads are found and dealt with appropriately

Latest posts