What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderdan

Bench
If Gus is really committed to this 'battle of the west' BS with intercode rivalry, I can't understand why Parra and Penrith aren't working together in an attempt to strengthen both teams.
probably because the only place the battle exists is in phil gould's head.

most clubs across codes work well together in common areas. they just try to do what they can to ensure their share of the market is there for them. it wasn't all that long ago that gus's enemy, the gws giants, offered penrith (through gus) the use of their blacktown training facilities.

Gronk

Staff member
Rumour from the Panthers forum that Matt Robinson has signed with us for next season. I like the kid. 190cm around 100kgs. Kiwi born. Goes ok.

Yeah he looked OK on Monday night. They seem to have a surplus of backrowers.

I assume that with Reni, Kelepi, the two poms and this merkin that 2014 backrow spots will be hard to get.

Bye bye Sefa and Ben Smith ? Matt Ryan for depth ?

spiderdan

Bench
Dragons signing some good ready first graders wonder why we can't do the same?

We paying the wrong players to much ?
because of a little thing called the salary cap.

for next year we have mossop, hock, norman and hopoate who would all be on decent money added to sandow, hayne, mannah. all have good ability for the positions they play (in the case of the english pair i am just going by word of mouth).

then on top of that we have loko and morgan plus a few other with solid first grade ability. we are on the improve, even if on field results aren't showing it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts