What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He knows kung fu and uses brown paper bags then?

This is true. He is actually a big Jackie Chan fan and practices his moves in front of the mirror. Also, Mrs Tomkins puts his peanut butter sandwiches in brown paper bags for him to take to training. After trying cling wrap for a while he reckons the brown paper bags are much better and keep his sandwiches much fresher.

While he eats his sandwiches him and his mates share their conspiracy theories about how the English salary cap auditor Evan Scherbet is out to get their club and always favours the London Broncos.

Top bloke Tomkins. I reckon you'd like him.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Harlem-shake-fat-guy.jpg

I just saw on twitter that the Eels are $21 not to win another game in 2013.

#merkins :(

Hmmm that suggests that, on average, the dividend payable for us losing each of our remaining games is about 1.175 (equates to approx 14.6% chance of us winning each game.....on average).

emjaycee

Coach
Be nice if a mod can delete those recent posts of caspers.
Selfies should be contained to sigs and avatars.

Noise

Coach
So the SMH is reporting we may release Roberts this season. Good news. What is most concerning is that they reckon he is on over $200 000. Who the f**k would pay that much for a reserve grader?

The Colonel

Immortal
About time. Said he was useless when he originally signed. Unfortunately I have been proven right.

strider

Post Whore
So the SMH is reporting we may release Roberts this season. Good news. What is most concerning is that they reckon he is on over $200 000. Who the f**k would pay that much for a reserve grader?

i'm sure we can somehow make it Ando, Hages or Reddy's fault

strider

Post Whore
i believe someone also relayed that they were reliably informed that roberts was on much less than anyone would think ..... so who knows? maybe ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts