What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason taylor

Bench
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news-display/Round-11-Wentworthville-Team-List/75174

1. Jake Mullaney
2. Semi Radradra
3. Cheyse Blair
4. Ryan Morgan
5. Ben Fritz
6. Ben Roberts
7. Brendan Waters
8. Pat O’Hanlon
9. Dean Parata
10. Matthew Eisenhuth
11. Ben Smith
12. Kenny Edwards
13. Daniel Harrison
Interchange:
14. Nathan Smith
15. Nathan Armit
16. Lorenzo Ma-afu
17. Danny Howard

Are you serious? Ryan Morgan hasn't been reinstated? Looks like Matt Ryan has got himself a call up.

Stagger eel

Staff member
For those not making the trek to mudgee you have 1 of 2 choices to make to see our lower grade sides runaround

At McCredie oval guildford

2pm Parra v Gold Coast NYC

4pm Guildford v Kibgsgrove Ron Massey cup

Sam Gorman
Chad McGill
Sam Manulealeua
Eric Aukafolau

Will all play for guildford

Ringrose park Wenty

1.20pm wenty v Asquith Ron Massey cup

Dan Penese
Dylan Gilbert

Will play for wenty

3pm wenty v bulldogs state cup

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Thanks for the updates Stagger - he looks very promising.
As for ME, he's got a few screws loose. He'll need to use the vacuum cleaner for spare parts.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Has Matt Cross already left the eels? I think he may have played for batemans bay on the week, but not certain if it was him or his brother or someone else.

natheel

Coach
Has Matt Cross already left the eels? I think he may have played for batemans bay on the week, but not certain if it was him or his brother or someone else.

He was training with eels last week in kiama...so I'd say he is still there. Stagger said he suffered an injury so maybe just getting fit

Status
Not open for further replies.