What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

Avenger

Immortal
What kind of merkin goes on a 'Motorcycle Holiday'?
200px-Motobook7.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
This is my favourite motorcycle film.

Back around 1973 I worked as a film projectionist in the Roma Cinema/Theatre, a small indy (fringe/art-house/many European, Japanese, etc, films were shown there over the years) on George Street across the road from the old Regent Theater (now current Hoyts complex site). Of the many fantastic "indy" films I ran and watched back then was Easy Rider. I loved that film.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Back around 1973 I worked as a film projectionist in the Roma Cinema/Theatre, a small indy (fringe/art-house/many European, Japanese, etc, films were shown there over the years) on George Street across the road from the old Regent Theater (now current Hoyts complex site). Of the many fantastic "indy" films I ran and watched back then was Easy Rider. I loved that film.

Agreed Casper. Great film and arguably even better soundtrack.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Did they show any films of amputees f**king?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Agreed Casper. Great film and arguably even better soundtrack.

When it came to music and film I was very fortunate being heavily exposed to awesome films and great rock bands from 1971 to mid 1976/77, saw so many brilliant British & American bands live (and Aussie bands), some I looked after as part of the jobs I had back then or got to meet them, party with them.

Thanks to connections, as a 13/14 year old I was introduced, through LP record gifts, to Little Feat and Chicken George who put me on to The Eagles & The Doors. As an 11/12 year old (1969/1970) I'd already discovered Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Yes, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Tangerine Dream, Cat Stevens, Pink Floyd, Santana, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, etc, etc,........

My parents big mixed business on Victoria Rd Rydalmere 1961 to 1969 (aged 4 to 11/12) had a juke box and as the family home was connected to the back of the shop I got to listen to all the music coming out of America, Britain & Australia back then. With pool tables, pinball machines, etc, and providing groceries, take away food, fish and chips, hamburgers, milk bar stuff, so many young people came and played the juke box while I was busy beating or thrashing everyone at pool (and eventually snooker elsewhere as I got older). My current song-writing music production is heavily influenced by that mid 60's to mid 70's period.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Did they show any films of amputees f**king?

Remember Clockwork Orange and a very funny French film called La Grand Bouffe about a few Frenchmen deciding to eat themselves to death while f**king a few women over a weekend at a chateau they rented. As a 15/16 year old, laughed and laughed my head off.

[youtube]QiMK4HpG2yg[/youtube]

Full film subtitled - 164 minutes 30 seconds

[youtube]4oxPOU5J-j4[/youtube]