What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

Stagger eel

Staff member
The name I have is none of them

I actually can't say anything

I rec'd a private number phone call late this week, I didn't answer it and the my voice mail is a voice to text message.

They didn't leave me their name and the message was that I'm being monitored regarding my posts and information that I may say.

Yeah snake rang me too and said the same.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
it puzzles me why you then come in here and hold your dick if your hands are supposedly tied.

Why say anything.

Come on something is better then nothing - I would prefer to know we are about to sign someone in the next week then thinking that we aren't signing anyone.

Avenger

Immortal

I rec'd a private number phone call late this week, I didn't answer it and the my voice mail is a voice to text message.

They didn't leave me their name and the message was that I'm being monitored regarding my posts and information that I may say.

Sounds a little creepy buddy.

Someone

Bench
Come on something is better then nothing - I would prefer to know we are about to sign someone in the next week then thinking that we aren't signing anyone.

i dont see the difference, sorry.

Especially when we all know we still have room in the cap.

Jodeci

Bench
it puzzles me why you then come in here and hold your dick if your hands are supposedly tied.

Why say anything.

I've said what I can you idiot.

I said its none of the players mentioned earlier.

What else do I want?

So you can brag to other people who we are signing, is that why u want a name.

Piss off buddy.

Someone

Bench
I've said what I can you idiot.

I said its none of the players mentioned earlier.

What else do I want?

So you can brag to other people who we are signing, is that why u want a name.

Piss off buddy.

You have said what most of us already know. We will be signing somebody.

I dont want a name to brag to other people at all mate, people have come in here claiming to be 'in the know' about signings etc and been totally wrong. I wouldnt trust what anyone says in here about rumours as far as i can kick a brick.

In saying that you probably know something worth knowing. But if you 'cant' tell us, then my question is why tease us. I understand if you cant tell us, for whatever reason, but ultimately your just holding your dick.

I stand by what i said.

it must be Benji Marshall because the Telecrap said he and potter don't get on and the board are screwing him around with his contract upgrade and extension and will be looking for a new club soon, the telecrap us never wrong on this stuff :sarcasm:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was actually the player that left that message on Jodeci's phone. He doesn't want it to get out that he's signed with Parra because he's ashamed.

He told his mum he got a job cleaning the toilets in a mental hospital.

Stagger eel

Staff member
You have said what most of us already know. We will be signing somebody.

I dont want a name to brag to other people at all mate, people have come in here claiming to be 'in the know' about signings etc and been totally wrong. I wouldnt trust what anyone says in here about rumours as far as i can kick a brick.

In saying that you probably know something worth knowing. But if you 'cant' tell us, then my question is why tease us. I understand if you cant tell us, for whatever reason, but ultimately your just holding your dick.

I stand by what i said.

Settle down mate, you must of missed the bit where he said that it may be announced this week he's also given us a pretty solid tip that its not any of the players mentioned, can we just sit back chill and see what happens? ... I think it's worth doing so.

Daneel

Bench

Why say anything.

Surely you have been a member on here long enough to work out who is genuine and not with these type of rumors. Jodeci, stagger and maybe one or 2 others are generally spot on with what they tell us. Im sure if they could share more they would. If they share too much than maybe their inside info will dry up which wouldn't be good for them or even for us.

So why tell us anything if he can't give us a name? Probably because they want to relieve the hysteria of when will there be an announcement by telling us expect one this week. So now we know that one is expected, it is exciting and mysterious and we are anticipating some good news thanks to Jodeci sharing what he can. We will spend the time between now and then debating who it could be. How is this anything but a positive for the forum? The only way i can see it not being good is if it is full of shit, but as stated earlier there is only a couple of people on here who you can trust to be fair dinkum and Jodeci is one of those.

Thanks Jodeci, look forward to the announcement next week.

eelement

Juniors

:lol:

Latest posts