What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuesday 10-man Turbo Mafia

First Grade
Changevote: Misanthrope

The fact he hasn't been killed yet indicates he's doing the killing

That is sound reasoning actually, he always gets meta gamed early and he hasn't been killed yet.

vote Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Staff member
You f**king idiots. You just lynched your protector.

Lynch dogslife next time, you easily duped fools.

EDIT: That's four, Drew.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Done.

Day 3 - Result

The turtles were furious that their friend had been killed. In fact, they wanted revenge.

"You! You weren't good enough at leading us! You must die!"

Leonardo had no idea what was going on. He wasn't even given a chance to speak up.

images

Misanthrope is dead. He was Leonardo, TMNT aligned turtle.

It is now night.

Actions must be in before 4pm.

BunniesMan

Immortal
dl, for a townie you tried lynching another townie (me) and then you really did lynch a second townie. Not a good track record.

But I have to take responsibility for my part in it. The logic dl and 9701 and used was better than anything else we had.

Losing Leonardo is not good.

GET YOUR BLOODY ACTIONS IN.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Night 3 results

The night was a furious one. April was on the case. She was keen to investigate a particular person, but just as she was about to split the case wide open, she heard a knock on the door.

She opened it.

"You! I knew it was you!"

Famous last words...

292580-89702-april-o-neil_large.png

BunniesMan is dead. He was April, TMNT aligned investigative reporter.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Really? You kill me? The easiest person in the world to lynch when you only need 3/4 votes to get it done. Idiot Mafias are idiot.

/dead

First Grade
dl, for a townie you tried lynching another townie (me) and then you really did lynch a second townie. Not a good track record.

But I have to take responsibility for my part in it. The logic dl and 9701 and used was better than anything else we had.

Losing Leonardo is not good.

GET YOUR BLOODY ACTIONS IN.

I used the same logic you and frederick did as well as you both voted to don't just mention my name. DL either just trolled us all and is mafia or just made a massive mistake.

dogslife

Coach
I must say Bunniespoof was the worst investigator in any mafia game I've ever been a part of