What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearce never to be blue again

derekmc

Juniors
Was that the worst performance from a number 7 in origin history. Put so much pressure on farah.
Did Pearce force a goal line drop out all series, tried tonight but had an air swing.
Bring on Reynolds next year'

Monk

Referee
It's tough to see him go out like that. Wasn't completely terrible but he didn't offer up too much and pretty much played Reynolds into a blues jersey. Hopefully that kid can do more with it.

natheel

Coach
Just not an origin player. Simple as that. I think its the five eighths turn to get the benefit of the doubt. Reynolds and Maloney for the halves next year.

Pearce tonight was just bad. When we seem to be getting some flow going with a play Pearce gets the ball and throws it behind the players head or just hogs it.

Good club player and that's all

aqua_duck

Coach
It's tough to see him go out like that. Wasn't completely terrible but he didn't offer up too much and pretty much played Reynolds into a blues jersey. Hopefully that kid can do more with it.

He was completely terrible

Spot On

Coach
Fk so can I now start going into other teams forums and start bagging out their halves?

Yes, you are very welcome to. But first you need to show you know something about the game and admit you are thinking the same things about Pearce's ineptness as everyone else. Otherwise you'll be shouted down like BM and Kmav for making incomprehensible and stupid statements time after time.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
In Origin Pearce/Maloney can't win even with a lopsided penalty count and all the ball. However with SBW in your side I reckon you just need to start getting 50% of the ball and you can beat anyone, even if you replaced Pearce/Maloney with Susan Boyle and Melissa McCarthy. I have hope for you yet.

Chook

First Grade
Was that the worst performance from a number 7 in origin history. Put so much pressure on farah.
Did Pearce force a goal line drop out all series, tried tonight but had an air swing.

If you believe Reynolds will make one scrap of difference against that QLD side you are deluded. It's 3/4 of the Australian side up against the rest. QLD will go 3-0 next year regardless of who is playing halves.

Chook.

Valheru

Coach
If you believe Reynolds will make one scrap of difference against that QLD side you are deluded. It's 3/4 of the Australian side up against the rest. QLD will go 3-0 next year regardless of who is playing halves.

Chook.

This is the beauty of it. These imbeciles actually believe Reynolds is the answer. I look forward to him copping it next year when he loses an origin series.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I'm not sold on Reynolds being the answer, that said I think Pearce has had more than a fair go and if he's legit he'll retire from rep football. He said himself this game was his last chance.

Chook

First Grade
I'm not sold on Reynolds being the answer, that said I think Pearce has had more than a fair go and if he's legit he'll retire from rep football. He said himself this game was his last chance.

100% agree, Pearce has had his chances and time for another option.

Chook.

The Roosters can not win a GF with that halves pairing. Start looking elsewhere Nick.

Put SBW to half.

I genuinely feel sorry for Easts supporters having to put up with that each and every week.

Just not an origin player. Simple as that. I think its the five eighths turn to get the benefit of the doubt. Reynolds and Maloney for the halves next year.

Pearce tonight was just bad. When we seem to be getting some flow going with a play Pearce gets the ball and throws it behind the players head or just hogs it.

Good club player and that's all

He was completely terrible

Have a whence. Mate suck it up. He was terrible

Yes, you are very welcome to. But first you need to show you know something about the game and admit you are thinking the same things about Pearce's ineptness as everyone else. Otherwise you'll be shouted down like BM and Kmav for making incomprehensible and stupid statements time after time.

In Origin Pearce/Maloney can't win even with a lopsided penalty count and all the ball. However with SBW in your side I reckon you just need to start getting 50% of the ball and you can beat anyone, even if you replaced Pearce/Maloney with Susan Boyle and Melissa McCarthy. I have hope for you yet.

Who cares what you think though? :?

Saint Anger

Juniors
Pearce is just an embarrassing joke. Daddy's name can only get you so far...and so far it's been 7 series losses with this halfwit at the helm. What a **** of a player.

Anyone looking to take shots at Old Man Fien please fire away ! :)