What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Poo, marking out between point a) to point b) across a coast line or a mountain range, same distance to cover varies for an ant and a giraffe - which one has the correct answer?
Same approach and answer applies with sense, with using our senses!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bloody oath. I don't know much about him but from what i hear he is rated by the Tigers etc.

I haven't looked it up but apparently Mayer has confirmed it on Twitter.
Can someone look it up?

Here's Bulldogs fans discussing NYC in November 2009 (some mention of Santi): http://www.nospam12.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=73866

A thread from April last year where Brenden himself makes a couple of posts: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=401491

Here's some Tigers fans discussing him after the under 20s Origin match in April this year: http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=401127 The final post by Shooshmeister is on the money.

Chipmunk

Coach
LOL

We start chasing Kevin and we might end up with Wes. Good utility player but that sums our recruitment up right there.....

Almost as good as securing the services of Nathan Barnes.

Didnt Kevin sign with Penrith to play with Wes? Or is it the other way around, signed with Newcastle??

We will be signing Kris Keating to play 9 next to replace his brother Matt.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Taking Penrith's cast off's now????

We should have targeted someone like Roberts, we have a massive lack of speedsters in our backline.

Forty20

First Grade
Taking Penrith's cast off's now????

We should have targeted someone like Roberts, we have a massive lack of speedsters in our backline.

Roberts just re-signed for a further two years.

The player I would be looking to take off Penrith's hands is Josh Mansour, who may end up getting squeezed out a midst all the other outside backs that Penrith have coming through the grades.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Roberts just re-signed for a further two years.

The player I would be looking to take off Penrith's hands is Josh Mansour, who may end up getting squeezed out a midst all the other outside backs that Penrith have coming through the grades.

Mansour would be a great pickup for us.

TheRam

Coach
Santi looks like a great signing for us, but we sure didn't pick him for his speed. But has a great mota.

Mansour would be the best winger in our club if we signed him.

Forty20

First Grade
I'd say Coote would be released before Mansour though.

The Panthers definitely want that to be the case but over in the Penrith subforum there also seems to be an understanding that Mansour may be the casualty as they retain the likes of both younger Jennings brothers, K.Moss, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, W.Satini and Eto Nabuli.

He is currently stuck in the NSW Cup behind Simmons and Roberts, with at least a few of the above players jostling with him for spot in first-grade. It certainly wouldn't hurt the club to make some discrete inquiries as he would walk into our starting roster.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
The Panthers definitely want that to be the case but over in the Penrith subforum there also seems to be an understanding that Mansour may be the casualty as they retain the likes of both younger Jennings brothers, K.Moss, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, W.Satini and Eto Nabuli.

He is currently stuck in the NSW Cup behind Simmons and Roberts, with at least a few of the above players jostling with him for spot in first-grade. It certainly wouldn't hurt the club to make some discrete inquiries as he would walk into our starting roster.

I would like to think we would inquire about him. He is only 23 and like it was said, he would be the best winger at our club if we signed him. He can certainly find the line. I haven't seen most of those kids play but they must be rated highly.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
The Panthers definitely want that to be the case but over in the Penrith subforum there also seems to be an understanding that Mansour may be the casualty .... He is currently stuck in the NSW Cup behind Simmons and Roberts ...

I think and wouldve thought most shared, that Mansour was the best they had. Simmons has been blessed this year, he's 26 been around for ages and only just now done something. Roberts is a little over hyped but certainly has the potential. I'd be cutting Simmons ahead of Masnour personally.

Dunno about the kids you mentioned but at the very least K Naq, simmons, roberts and prob coote would be behind Mansour IMO, and obviously would make a play for him before the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts