What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not JT

cb4

First Grade
We are watching the Raiders like vultures. Fergo will have a big part in what happens with our recruitment drive.

Quigs

Immortal
I thought it was Quigs.

Scouts..... moi !!!!

I was thrown out of the scouts after three weeks. Got a 'don't come monday' call.

No it wasn't me.

I've got a dodgey source now. I will let you know as soon as I am given the all clear to share. I've got to nurse this new source. He is a real curtis. Has his head so far up blokes arseoles. I think they invented the word crawler for this bloke.

But he gives me some good goss so I will just wait and see. Youse be patient.

shaggs

Coach
We are doing them a favour. I think we are a tax right off to the nrl. Every cent they give us is like a charitable donation.

You those places where you give money for a good cause but never actually see anything happen with it.

confussed.. what's fergo got to do with it?

Thought Canberra had already said they weren't going to terminate his contract?

Inferno

Coach
It's the other players sweating on his outcome.

On their books the raiders have:

Fergo
Reece Robbo
Jarrod Croker
Ederick Lee
Jack Wighton
Sami Saulima

They also bought Jordan Rapana, and Bill Tupou from the warriors for next season.

Someone is going to get squeezed out.

shaggs

Coach
Did trav robbo get picked up? I have noticed that Reece has sucked since the raiders signed tupou instead of trav.

Maybe they want a pairs deal? Attitude is the problem with those two.
I would prefer wighton and fergo.

Latest posts