What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are coming

broncos2010

Juniors
to get the 2 points and there is nothing your mostly nsw cup 2nd stringers in your team can do about it.

We are hot at the moment and we will steam role our way down to Penrith and come home with the 2 points and you can bank on that panthers fans.

age.s

First Grade
Fans of bog average nobodies talking shit in other team's forums are absolutely hilarious. Never change donkey2010.

soc123_au

Staff member
Our season ended with a second loss to the Tigers. I plan on just enjoying each game as it comes. Your season was over when a Wallace/Prince halves pairing was announced.

Karnivayne

Juniors
you afraid that your season officially ends this weekend?

It wont matter anyway even if you do make the finals you wont have a chance of beating the top 4. If a team racked with injuries and full of park footballers beats a one team city and knocks them out of contention well wouldn't that be embarrassing.

broncos2010

Juniors
It wont matter anyway even if you do make the finals you wont have a chance of beating the top 4. If a team racked with injuries and full of park footballers beats a one team city and knocks them out of contention well wouldn't that be embarrassing.

I agree with you this year we are only making up the numbers.
But next year if we get barba and milford trust me we will not be making up the numbers.

Who are the Panthers getting again,Naquama? Lol

Guess you guys like to help other teams out and pay half the salary so they go well like the roosters and jennings.

Panthers good sports.:cool:

mxlegend99

Referee
After the past 5 games, I really don't feel confident one way or the other on this game. But the Panthers managed to beat the Warriors, a far stronger side on paper and in better form than the Broncos.

Realistically this game should be one of the easiest games of the season for us. WIth only the Dragons, Eels and Tigers being weaker than the Broncos on form/strength. But as we saw, we lost both games to the Tigers and only just beat the Eels the second time. Both Dragons games and the Eels first game were fairly easy wins and made the Panthers look good.

Neither team has a right to feel cocky here. But Panthers have shown far more this season... we have played some outstanding football for such a weak side on paper.

Karnivayne

Juniors
I agree with you this year we are only making up the numbers.
But next year if we get barba and milford trust me we will not be making up the numbers.

Who are the Panthers getting again,Naquama? Lol

Guess you guys like to help other teams out and pay half the salary so they go well like the roosters and jennings.

Panthers good sports.:cool:

Short term pain, they were on overinflated contracts that needed to be rectified for the long term of the clubs junior system, its not so much the players we have signed with the exception of Taylor and somewhat Soward but the resigning of juniors such as DWZ and Cartwright also re-signing of players such as Docker, Segayaro Roberts, Plum, Simmons and Moylan.

We have the juniors in place to ensure we are dominant in the future unfortunately we had to pay part contracts of ex-players to retain the juniors.

When DWZ, RGC, Foster, Mosely and Cartwright hit first grade you will see why things have happened the way they have.

franklin2323

Immortal
Our season ended with a second loss to the Tigers. I plan on just enjoying each game as it comes. Your season was over when a Wallace/Prince halves pairing was announced.

That and not winning 1 of the Roosters, Knights and Cowboys home games. we will fall 2 wins short those 2 were the games

broncos2010

Juniors
Short term pain, they were on overinflated contracts that needed to be rectified for the long term of the clubs junior system, its not so much the players we have signed with the exception of Taylor and somewhat Soward but the resigning of juniors such as DWZ and Cartwright also re-signing of players such as Docker, Segayaro Roberts, Plum, Simmons and Moylan.

We have the juniors in place to ensure we are dominant in the future unfortunately we had to pay part contracts of ex-players to retain the juniors.

When DWZ, RGC, Foster, Mosely and Cartwright hit first grade you will see why things have happened the way they have.

Ah you are aware you released 3 origin players last year?

Might I say 1 is one of the best 2nd rowers in the game and one is one of the best centres in game.

Now your hoping to find the next Lewis and next jenko.

Look how Moylan worked out for you all hype and then did he not get dropped for Coote on the weekend?

franklin2323

Immortal

Might I say 1 is one of the best 2nd rowers in the game and one is one of the best centres in game.

Look how Moylan worked out for you all hype and then did he not get dropped for Coote on the weekend?

We won more games this year then last year with those 3. So we haven't really missed them no

marcozzi

Juniors

Moylan was rested ...

soc123_au

Staff member

Thanks scoop, and we all thought they were just injured. If we had origin players we would win the comp. Look how well the Donkeys are going with their Origin halves. Oh wait........

broncos2010

Juniors
Thanks scoop, and we all thought they were just injured. If we had origin players we would win the comp. Look how well the Donkeys are going with their Origin halves. Oh wait........

Please don't compare one of the most successful teams in the modern era to the panthers LOL.

Please don't go off topic and lets stick sto pre match talk.

Latest posts