What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

Drew-Sta

Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder you're a religious man Drew considering the fact that you're willing to buy into ideas with zero evidence.

And there's the confirmation - playing the man, rather than the game.

Hey, I might be wrong, but I am willing to suggest I am not.

whall15

Coach
Very long bow. And how did thorson turn into Wesker?! The lies are unravelling.

Thorson's been under the radar the entire game.

I bring that to the attention of everyone.

You then march in here with your long but ultimately substance-less post of conspiracies about how I'm Wesker.

My theory is that you don't want your mate Wesker to die and you're willing to take down the town's most valuable asset, to ensure that Thorson survives another night, another night of recruiting, another night of killing.

I am the only investigator to reveal useful information. I am the only player in the entire game that has successfully lead the lynch charge against a non-town player.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Day 6 Results
------------------------

Two people argued aggressively as to who they thought was working against the town. Accusations were made, insults were thrown, even the dead came back to pipe in on the drama.

As it all happened around him, one man stayed calm and poised. He'd called for their numbers to be revealed, and now he had one more decision to make.

In the end Commander Shepard took a "leap of faith", Drew his gun, and fired.

Unfortunately it was not quite his time to die.

wesker.jpg

Whall is NOT dead, he is Wesker, Wesker aligned Wesker

------------------------------

It is Night 6. Get those actions in, let us say 5pm yah?

whall15

Coach
Fair play you got me.

By the way, a big fu to the guy who role-blocked my second kill last night, I was going to kill Drew.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thorson's been under the radar the entire game.

I bring that to the attention of everyone.

Thorson is always under the radar. Same as D10 and DP. You know that every game yet pick on it this time?

You then march in here with your long but ultimately substance-less post of conspiracies about how I'm Wesker.

There's evidence, you just don't like it. Its also long because you're playing well and I needed to explain it properly.

My theory is that you don't want your mate Wesker to die and you're willing to take down the town's most valuable asset, to ensure that Thorson survives another night, another night of recruiting, another night of killing.

That's BM talk.

I am the only investigator to reveal useful information. I am the only player in the entire game that has successfully lead the lynch charge against a non-town player.

9701 has been helpful; he just keeps getting the wrong target, or is role blocked.

Your only info came from the write up. You knew who you targeted and it got written up. Stretch more?

Latest posts