What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Bill Williams

NRL should be bendin over with a blank cheque

• Total voters

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't think rules should be bent to advantage one team.

HOWEVER Rules should be changed for the advantage of all to keep players like this in the game. If now is the time to do that, so be it.

NrlCoach

Juniors
WTF, he is a man, a player (who occasionally has a good one); not a f**king deity. You and the gaylord commentators are vomit.:cool:
That would be an early death.
tumblr_m06i4hfxJl1qkva6xo1_400.gif

magpie4ever

First Grade
The bloke is unbelievable, when he left lots said he wouldn't be missed and there would be another SBW to take his place. I have yet to see anyone who can do what he does. His skills are best shown off in our game, the NRL should do everything possible to keep him

He is no doubt a very good footballer, but he is part of a team and a salary cap. So, if the NRL HQ pays him extra and he stays with the gaylord roosters, what do you believe the other clubs would say?

The rorters can keep him, but they will need to off-load other quality players to stay within the cap. They are the rules.

No if, no buts.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I don't think rules should be bent to advantage one team.

HOWEVER Rules should be changed for the advantage of all to keep players like this in the game. If now is the time to do that, so be it.

Well tell me, oh great one - how?

gUt

Coach
Yes, they should. He's an NRL athlete. Why should the rah-rahs waste his talent.

Best player in the game by far, it's not even funn. NZ will shit the world cup if he plays and they'll do it owning the 4 Burgess hacks along the way

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nice of Sam to step aside and let George trample $BW tonight, very unselfish. And then inglas has a go. More tackling practice Sonny.

He is no doubt a very good footballer, but he is part of a team and a salary cap. So, if the NRL HQ pays him extra and he stays with the gaylord roosters, what do you believe the other clubs would say?

The rorters can keep him, but they will need to off-load other quality players to stay within the cap. They are the rules.

No if, no buts.

Didn't the NRL assist Newcastle to keep Joey?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is there 16 marquee players?

Which club get the 1st choice of SBW? Maybe, the wooden spooners - therefore, Parramatta.

It just doesn't work.
Hayne.

up to the club...you had Benji...

As long as each can pay whom they call marque.

NrlCoach

Juniors
but but but because my team cant pay or recruit players like SBW no other team should have that option :lol: